That's not it(Himuro x Reader)

You were on the groceries with Himuro because tonight,you'll be staying at Atsushi's house,which is a food crisis for you.ALL THE FOOD THERE ARE ALWAYS EATEN.

"Eh? They've got only the original?"you mumbled as you grabbed the Pringles from the stash.

"Ne,Himuro-kun,will Atsushi mind if I buy my own snacks for later?"you asked Himuro As he steps closer behind you.

"Even you,huh?"he chuckled.

"He's not sharing his snacks." You pouted and grabbed 3 original flavored Pringles since it's your favorite instead of chips.You heard him chuckled and stood in front of a patisserie that sells your favorite cheesecake.

You like Himuro for 3 whole years yet you hadn't confess to him because you're too shy.

"How is Atsushi's---"you turned to look at him as he pushes two pushcarts,the other pushcart is for Atsushi and the other is for everybody which is you and Himuro.

You sighed."Guess we're spoiling him too much."you scratched your forehead and headed to the counter to pay.

"We'll let him pay for those,Himu-kun."you said while smiling.

He looked at you wide eyed."Himu-kun?"

"Isn't it cute? It's like we're a couple buying snacks for our kids and that's just a dream by the way!"you chuckled.Then you covered your mouth and blushed furiously.

'Damn! I slipped!'you cursed yourself throughout the ride.You hitch a ride with Himuro to get to Atsushi's house.

Yeah,he has a car.A Porsche to be exact.

The whole ride was dead silent so you decided to open up a topic.

"When driving,do you like it quiet?"you asked him.

"I'd prefer to be a bit noisy,like hearing your voice for example."

"Of all the voices,why mine?"you asked curiously

"I don't know either.I just like hearing your voice.Anyway,you seems quiet during the shopping,are you alright?"

"I'm always alright when I'm always with you!"you admitted while giving him your best smile.He looked away when he saw you to hide his blush

"H-how should I take that?" He stops the car in front of a bridge.You noticed the surroundings,it was covered in cherry blossom trees.He looks intently into your eyes.

"Eh?"you just noticed that he's leaning closer and closer so you leaned back.

"You know,(name),you wouldn't believe me."he said,you felt his breath on your face.

"Eh? I-is there something that you're going to say? If there is,please say it quickly."you blushed.

"I like you."

You blinked.

"Eh?"

"I like you."

You stared at him in disbelief.You covered your face using your hands and hid your red face.

"T-that was so funny! Hahaha! You're a good joker,Himu-kun...hehe..."you laughed nervously.You felt cold slender hands touched yours and pulled your hands away from your face.

"That's not it..."you felt something soft on your lips.Not knowing,he's already kissing you!

Your eyes widened and your face heated up."I'm not joking,(name)-chan."

"I-I never thought....I-I ..."

"I know you like me.Don't hold back,I'm ready and prepared to make you happy.I won't hurt you."Himuro said as he kissed your forehead then lastly your lips.

Both of you arrived at Atsushi's house with pink faces.

A/N:Mou~ gomen if it's so short,I haven't completed the yandere characters right? Don't worry,I'll make them a yandere side.So....how's it? :D