The Big Bad Wolf ( Aomine X Reader ) ( AU Fluff )

a/n: I think this'll be shorter than the last one.I'll make it up next one shot xD
--

You were a city girl who came to your province for a winter vacation with your friends.Your friends were complaining at how smelly,and buggy in the woods.

"(Name),shouldn't we just take a chopper and land directly to your home?!"

"Sorry,no.The planted crops will die.Besides,who told you to wear shorts?"you snapped.

"iiiiieeeee! This is so disgusting! Mosquitoes surrounds us already!"

"And flies as well!"

"If insects flocked to you,that means you smell already.You know them,bad smell attracts them."you smirked and laughed.

"(name)-chan,so mean!"

"Sorry,I won't complain if I were you.Just be careful of the mounds you're walking.Just say 'excuse me',we might not know that there is an vengeful entity here that will make our lives miserable."you warned them as you start walking in quick pace.Suddenly,you bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"to your shock,you shouted it.Your friends were shock as well.You saw what you bumped into is not someone but a ferocious animal.It growled and snarled as you all saw his bloody teeth and mouth,blood has stained his sharp-looking fur.Guts were stuck in between his teeth.

You bumped into a wolf who is feeding into a deer's body.You hold your breath."Guys....don't move.Don't scream either.Hold your breath,show him we meant no harm."you said softly,but it's too late.The wolf devoured all your friends after they disobey you.

The wolf began tearing their arms,legs,and also their faces.As if a really hungry wolf who wasn't satisfied by just a meat alone but will be satisfied if it saw his prey begging him to stop.The wolf finished his meal,and to complete his full course meal,the wolf turn to you and began walking slowly to you,not leaving his eyes on you to make sure you can't run.

You tried to find something to hit the wolf,but that just triggers his anger to bite onto your leg,and your arm.You felt a shooting pain in your ankles as the wolf puts enough pressure to crush your bones.You felt numb for a second but tried to find a long,thick,tree branch and hit that to the wolf.The wolf got dizzy for a second until you heard a gunshot and the wolf is down.

"Wait,hunters!? I've got to run!"you tried to stand on the long branch you used and use it as your support."I almost died there..."you didn't noticed your bleeding leg and your arm,what you think right now is how you're going to escape.You saw lodge nearby and enters it without permission.

Your heart beats fast as if it wants to go out of your chest.You got carried away from hiding without realizing a tall man is standing in front of you.He's got a huge,muscular frame,carrying an axe over his shoulders with a huge scowl on his face.He's really tan but his eyes were enticing as much as you forgot to breathe."Who are you?"despite seeing you bloody,he still pointed his axe at you.

"U-um...sir...I'm....I..."you tried to speak despite how weak you're feeling,you did your best to sound normal.

"Tch.Don't talk."You felt light all of a sudden and your vision blacked out.

~

You opened your eyes,seeing yourself in a different room and ceiling.You sit up and look around.You saw some tan guy sitting on a nearby table,looking like he's grinding something.He's got a scar and lots of tattoos in his left arm.He noticed you're awake.

"Finally.I thought you died."he spoke softly while pouring some herbal tea in a cup.He walks towards you and gives you the tea."Drink this and sleep.I don't like caring for others.It's too troublesome.After that,you can now go."