Lucky(Midorima x Reader)

It's new year's eve and Midorima asked you to go to the festival with him since your parents aren't coming.

There's a doorbell on your door and you checked that it was a delivery from Midorima.

You opened the box and a beautiful yukata which is nicely folded neatly placed inside the box.There's a paper so you've read it.

Dear (name)-chan,
Let's spend our new year together.I brought this for you and I hope this is to your liking.I want to end the year with you and start anew with you also.Takao isn't with me so I smell no trouble.Let's meet at the subway at five thirty.
                                 -Midorima

You smiled and sighed happily.

'I wonder if he hears my heartbeats whenever I talk to him'you asked yourself.

You two were bestfriends so you know each other well.But he is unpredictable sometimes.

The time before sunset,you already wore the yukata and it fit perfectly to you.You brought rice balls just in case he goes starve.

You're all set.All you need to do is to get there.As soon as you reached the subway,you saw a tall guy standing cross-arms,wearing a green yukata.

"Shin-Shin!"you called his name as you greeted him with your spectacular smile.

He blushed when he saw you wearing the yukata he gave.He never thought that you look stunning not only the yukata itself.

He walked towards you and stretched out his hand."Let's go."he smiled at you.He rarely smiles to people he don't know.

You took his hand and you were heading to a rickshaw which Takao pulls.

There IS Takao.

"Hurry up,Takao.Just don't disturb us when we're alone."Midorima glared at Takao who's also wearing a yukata.

You were heading to the shrine first,prayed and wish for a prosperous start,drink a sweet sake and then go for a countdown.

But in the middle  of the countdown,you were pulled by Midorima behind the shrine,where you two are alone and a great view of the horizon.

It makes your heart skips a beat whenever he look at your eyes intently.

You love him for a long time,looking up and admiring him as a friend.But you want to know if you two are really friends or more than that.

"I'm glad you're enjoying a new year with me."he said.

10

9

8

There were many couples who crowded around the shrine and yelled for the countdown except for you two who were hiding in the dark.

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

The clear night sky was filled with color.But suddenly,Midorima spoke.

"It's beautiful,right?"he asked,looking at you.You noticed that your shoulders touched his.You never felt Midorima this close before.

You nodded at his question while smiling at the colored lights up the sky.The fireworks had begun.

"The fireworks are beautiful..."he started then faced you.

"But you're the one who attracted me the most."he added as he leaned closer to you and wrap you for a deep and warm hug.

He already answered your questions.

"Starting today,can you be mine?"he asked.You nodded and smiled.

"Daisukidayo."you replied.

And both of you watch the fireworks happily until the end.