Can't Go Back Anymore(Aomine x Reader)

A/N:minna,this is a drama.With feels~! XD

~

It's 7:20 In the morning and you're still sleeping.You were awaken by the Ray of light that darted from your blinds across the room.

You opened your eyes and a blinding light surprised you.You winced and covered your eyes with the back of your hand.

You sit up,rubbed your eyes and yawned.You turn to your alarm clock that says,7:05 AM

"Shimattaaaaaaaa! Oka-San! I'm laaaaaaaaate!"you screamed.

This made you really wake up.You hurriedly ran inside the bathroom and took a bath then brushed your hair.You quickly put on your Touou uniform and dashed out of your room.

You got down and wore your bonnet,which is just loosely hanging over your head and run out at full speed.

Unfortunately,you were in a hurry but your bonnet were stuck on a branch of a tree.You almost forgot it but you turned your back and get it.

"Uh...you got a dirt."you dust of your bonnet and put it on your head,making sure it is properly placed.

~

You were sitting on your desk with your one leg is stepping on your chair and the other is down to the floor.The reason why you act this way is to hide your feminity.You just hate boys.You were currently talking to Satsuki,your best friend since middle school.

"You almost got here late,(name)-chan."Satsuki said,sitting on your desk.

"Satsuki,that is a desk,not a chair."you scolded.

"Gomene~"she said,smiling wearily.

You were currently wearing a sweatshirt,which you didn't bother to fold it properly and just stuff it inside your bag.

"Maa~ maa~,that is so unladylike,(name)-chan~"Satsuki said.

"I can't help it,that's me."you chuckled.

TIMESKIP

You were carrying a lot of food."I'm so hungry,let's eat~!"you said happily.

"I can't believe that you can eat all of that everyday."Satsuki said.

As you two were walking back to your classroom,you overheard the compliments of the guy students to you.

"Isn't it class 2's (l/n) (f/n) cute?"

"Yeah,but..."

You don't like this so you ate one of your breads without manners.

"Eh? (Name)-chan,careful there."Satsuki said.

"Err...I can't go with that."

You were relieved to hear that.

"Aomine!"

"What?! I told you to call me Senpai!"

That voice is familiar to you.

You turned around,seeing a tan-skinned guy with sapphire hair,your eyes widened as memories flashback.

FLASHBACK

You were standing in the middle of the court,crying because some boys pushed you and hurt you.

They were teasing you also,poking on you,pulling your hair and hides your things.But there goes this one boy who stopped them.

He beat them until they begged for mercy.With that,he protected you.

"Are you alright?"he asked as he lend his hand to help you stand up.A tanned boy,cheeky smile,blue orbs and midnight blue hair color kid approached you.

You can't speak because of fear.He wrapped his other arm around your shoulder and the other goes under your legs and carried you bridal style.

You were blushing so hard.He placed you on a bench near a well.He loosen the rope that holds the bucket from the well to get water,then he pulled the rope down to make the bucket rise up.

He took out his handkerchief and dip it in the bucket.He crouched near your near your knee and treated it.No pain at all.

He blowed it to make it feel better and put a plaster.

"There,it's fixed!"he smiled.You realized that he is your school mate in Teiko.

"I'm Daiki."he added.

"I'm....I'm--"

"Don't worry,I already know your name.So...um.."he said,rolling his eyes like a nervous child confessing to his mother that he broke her make up kit.

"Would you come to the festival? 3PM."he said seriously.

You nodded.You simply nodded because you thought this is the way to thank him.

~

You were with your best friend,Satsuki in the hallway and Haizaki were teasing you and her which made you blurt out,"Give me a break! I HATE BOYS!"

Little did you know that Daiki heard it,which sent a pang from to his heart.He walked away silently.

"Oh,Dai-chan!"Satsuki shouted which made you turn around and saw him.You felt guilty after you said that.

After spending the day helping with your club members,you were going to the festival with him at 3PM.

You got there at the right time but unfortunately,he didn't came.

END OF FLASHBACK

"(Name)-chan,let's go."Satsuki said,interrupting your sentimental moment.

"You go ahead,there's something I forgot to buy."You said and leave Satsuki.You followed him until you two reached the gym.

"DAIKI!"you shouted.As you shout his name,your voice echoed in his ears.But he doesn't care for you anymore.He doesn't feel anything for you.But you,super.You were in love with him,your first love.

He stopped walking and turned around,giving you a frown.

"Who are you?"he asked.

A pain shot through your heart,he can't remember you.You ran to him and hugged him.

"Daiki,I missed you!"you cried,smelling him."Why didn't you showed up after you invited me to go to the festival?"

"Oh..So you are the loser that I helped before."Aomine said nonchalantly,placing his hand on the side of his neck.

This,you were falling apart.

"What happened to the Daiki that I knew before?"you cried,pulling away from the hug.

"The Daiki before had disappeared."he said bluntly.

"Daiki...I love you,did you know that? Why don't we go--"he cut you off.

"Can't go back anymore."He said,glaring at you and left you there.Your knees felt weak,and cried and cried.

"It hurts...it hurts so much..."you clutched your chest and kneeled on the ground.

~

A/N:It's.....lame //flips table// WTh did I do?! XD sorry of it this one-shot that I called drama didn't make you cry xD Sarreh~It's been a while since the last time I updated.

VOTE
COMMENT
BE A FAN