Birthday Present(Takao x Reader)

You were his best friend.He always come to you when you feel down.He also know you more than himself.Even the brand of your brassiere and pantsu,he knew it too.

"Hey,(name)-chan! Why so down today?"he asked,putting an arm over your shoulders.You looked at him,seeing a wide grin on his face.Seeing his smile makes you feel okay,it's feels like lifting you up.Bpth of you were on the rooftop,you were sitting on the small bench beside the entrance.

"I told you I like Mido-kun,right?"You asked as you look down again.I don't now what do you like about your shoes and you kept on looking at it xD

"Oh right! About that confessing thingy.Well,how did it go?"he asked as his grin exchanged by a serious face and sat beside you,leaning forward to look at your face.

You felt broken because Midorima just rejected you,and since Takao is his close friend and your best friend,you couldn't help but cry in front of him.

He's a bit worried,he knew you're hurt so he'll make Midorima pay."Shin-chan knew how to make girls cry now,huh?"he said as he stroked your back to comfort you.

Both of you fell for a moment of silence.

"Ano sa~ You're birthday will be tomorrow."he reminded you,patting your head.

"Is that so? Haha,weird,forgetting my own birthday."you chuckled,wiping your tears using your hands."If that's the case,you want me to celebrate it?"

He nodded and smiled.You pinched his cheeks and stretched it.

"Itai Itai Itai Itai Itai!! (Name)-chan!"Takao winced but did the same to you.

"Hey,you're hurting me! Are you gay?!"you asked,just joking him.But his smile faded and turn into a serious one.

"I am what?!"he asked as he steps closer to you.

"Hey,don't take it seriously,I'm joking,okay?"you laughed while making a peace sign.

You playfully punch him while wrestled you to the ground.He's treating you like a younger sister and younger brother.You treat him like your playmate and your older brother.

He's on top of you,holding your wrists down as you struggle playfully to give revenge to him.He's just freaking enjoying this.For you,you were just playing but for him,it's already a score.

"Hey,you're heavy,get off of me now!"you laughed as you pushed him while he sat as he laughed too.

"(Name)-chan's so weak,it didn't even hurt! Hahaha!"he laughed,as played with your hair.

You stared at his eyes.You didn't know why you always fell for guys who always gets many fangirls.I mean,falling for a popular?

"Let's go home,it's getting late.Want to sleep at my house?"he asked as he slinged his bag over his shoulder while offering a hand to help you stand up.You dust up your skirt then smiled at him.

"You know,I have to move on."you said while opening up a topic while walking down the streets towards his house."And you're the only one who can help me with that."

You saw him blushed,even though it's dark already.Thanks for the street lights.

"Why me? Because I'm your best friend?"he asked with a cheeky smile and nudged at you.You nodded.

"Sort of.But I loved Mido-kun so much so I let him go."you said while nodding.

"If you love a person,you should let them go."both of you said in chorused.You exchanged glances then laughed.

Both of you stopped in front of a toy shop,where the huge teddy bear sits inside the display glass.You stared at it in awe because of it's color.Takao was behind you,hands in his pockets,not caring what you are staring at.

You looked at the price.500 yen,then you pouted.You only have 150 yen allowance per day and you want a gift from yourself but you can't afford it so you turned to Takao then tugged at his arm.

"Okaeriyo..."you sadly said then pulled his arm while your head down low.

"Neh,(name)-chan,doushita no?"he asked as he matched his pace to yours,his hand on your shoulder."Ahh~ let's go eat more chocolates at home,I knew that will cheer you up."he said while smiling at you cheekily then grabbed your hand and sped off towards his house.

~AT HIS HOUSE~

You were sitting on his bed,wearing your spare clothes and holding a controller.You're always leaving extra clothes in his wardrobe just in case of heavy rain,you can come inside temporarily since he's your bestfriend.

Takao is preparing his PS3 console and the CD.Both of you were playing NBA 2k14.

"Kazu-chan~ I'm always getting lost at this.Miami Heat is a good team but why do you always win?"you groaned while he laughed at you teasingly.You sitting down the foot of his bed while he's prone on the bed.He suddenly kissed your cheek and smiled cheekily."GO~men."he laughed while you puffed your red cheeks.

"Kono baka!"you hissed playfully at him while you wrestled him on his bed.You're on top of him while you slap his chest but not hard.

After you got tired,you fell asleep beside him.

While you were sleeping,he stole a kiss from you."I love you,(name)-chan."he smiled down at your angelic face then kissed your forehead.He stepped out from the bed and went back to the store you guys stop by earlier and bought the bear on the display.

-MORNING-

You woke up,seeing Takao nowhere.Suddenly,he barged in with a tray on his hands.

"Otanjoubi Omedetto,(name)-chan!"he smiled and showed you a chocolate cake that is baked by his mother.

"Waah! Arigatou,Kazu-chan!"you hugged him tightly as you jumped from the bed.You still have school but of you don't mind being late.

After eating,Takao fell silent.He looked at your smiling face as you enjoyed the cake.

"(Name)-chan,close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Because I say so,now close it."

"Ok."

You closed your eyes while Takao took out the bear behind his back,and fished out a ring from his pocket and put it on the bear's nose.Then,he placed it front of him.

"Now,open."

You opened your eyes and shocked from what you saw.You covered your mouth while Takao smirked,feeling successful to his surprise for you.

"Aww...Kazu-chan! Eh? A ring?"you asked as you hugged the bear tightly and a ring rolled from its nose.

Takao got it and kneeled in front of you."will you marry me,(name)-chan?"he asked,looking at you.

You stared at him.He's always been there for you,so why not?

You smiled at him and he inserted the ring on your finger and carry you and twirl you around.

"Aishiteru..."he whispered before he kiss you softly.