Home Discipline( Akashi x Reader x Kise) (LEMON)

Dedicated to @akajuuro

A/n:I'm sorry if this'll gonna be short.This was based on a post that I saw on tumblr...it's actually a doujinshi of Kise x Kuroko,it's a bit r18...but the I edited some parts,some parts are made up and some are not...
Thank You @JustImagineXxX for the links

Here it is if you want to check it out

[ PREQUEL ] http://giancarlo.co.vu/post/34975535561/knb-comic-this-is-the-home-discipline-akakuro
[ SEQUEL ] http://yefione.tumblr.com/post/33778302508/chain-kisekuro
------------------------------------

You were panting so hard due to short of air after Akashi disciplined you.You were lying on the mat defenseless and panting for air.

"I hope you learned your lesson,(name)"Akashi smirked as he licked his fingers."you had a nice outburst there."

Your muscles hurt,even your hips that you hardly kneel.You clinged on the bench and stood up.Your clothes were scattered,your bra and underwear has been snip off by Akashi.

You felt weak.

"I-I know.I deserve this....I shouldn't have opposed you."you smiled weakly and wrapped your left arm on to one of the lockers to hold your trembling body and quivering knees.

"Really...how did we end up like this?"Akashi smirked at your view as you began putting your clothes back.You felt his finger touched your back which sent shivers to your spine.

You yourself can't believe that Akashi can do this to you.He just raped you as your punishment for opposing.

EARLIER...

You were supporting yourself as you were pounded hard.His hands grips hard on your hips and continues to thrust deeper into you.

"A-Akashi!"you helped as you felt he filled you with his semen.He smirked at your figure,arched back and flushed face.Once he was done filling you up,he pulled out his member which is dripping wet and smirked at your view.

There was white wet strings all over your body,especially your breasts which made him leaned down to you and licked it clean.

You felt his hand massage your insides,you can't even fight for yourself because your hands are tied.

CURRENT...(present state)

"(Name)-cchi! Akashicchi! What made you--"

Kise was shocked at both of you.Akashi smirked."Clean this mess,Ryouta."

Akashi left without a word while you look down shamelessly.

"I'm such a shame."you covered your face with your hands.Kise ran to you.

"What did Akashicchi did to you?"Kise asked with worried tone in his voice.

"It's my punishment,Kise.I'm so stubborn and stupid sometimes.I don't even know why did he punish me."you laughed wickedly and leaned your head on Kise's chest.

"Practice's over,I heard screams of Akashicchi's name."Kise said.You told him what happened.

"Really?! He did that?!"he almost kicked the bench in front of him."Even if it's Akashicchi,I would be angry at him.Right now,I want to punch him in the face!"

Kise punched the wall beside him,his head hung low,bangs covering his eyes,teeth gritting in anger.

"Now now,Kise,I just hope I won't get pregnant."you sighed and bury your face in Kise's chest.

"I love you,(name)-cchi,please forgive me."Kise said coldly as the atmosphere between you and him were starting to get heavy again.

"Huh? What do you mean?"you curiously raised a brow at him.

You were pinned on the locker.You hissed as you felt the cold locker touched your bare back,your legs were placed on Kise's waist as he began removing his shorts.

His eyes were filled with anger.

"I won't let Akashicchi won over you...even if it's him,I can kill him!"Kise thrust pushed his member inside you without a word.

"Ahh~! Kise!!!"you screamed at the top of your lungs as you were pounded hard against the locker.Your back arched as Kise pumped,thrust and pound harder.

"I won't let Akashicchi do this to you,I love you,(name)-cchi! I won't let this chance to fade away..."Kise panted as he thrust faster.You were gasping for air as Kise lips crashed into yours.He slid his tongue in your mouth,dominating yours,leaving your breathless.

After Akashi entered you...Kise is the next.

"I won't let them enter you.Not even Kurokocchi....Midorimacchi....Aominecchi....Murasakibaracchi...."as he mention the names of the other members,his thrust is getting faster and faster.Your insides are getting tighter.

"(Name)-cchi! I'm close! Almost.....there!"with one hard thrust,he filled you up.You were panting breathing so hard.

You've never been tainted twice in a row...being entered by two guys in one place makes you feel at shame.You feel ashamed of yourself.You gave yourself easily.

Kise pulled out,panting.

"I'm sorry,(name)-cchi....I'm sorry.I just can't control my anger towards Akashicchi...I love you so much."Kise said as he kissed you passionately.

You slowly collapsed on Kise arms.You were tired and worn out,you felt weak.

"I'm sorry,too."were the last things you said before you passed out.

A/N:Woah! I really don't know if I'm being dirty minded already.I'm really sorry to ruin your minds.I don't know why did I end up in this xD Maybe I should stop reading too much r18 books,I'm really a bad author,I should follow my parents.What do you think about it? It's so so so erotic,I'm so bad >.< Anyways,you're still reading it.Thank you for reading <3