LoveDoctor (Himuro x Sick!reader)

Requested by @MarCeline15

--------------------------

There was a knock from your door,surprised to see your crush holding a  bouquet of flowers and some fruits in his hands,his gleaming smile and his beauty mark.

"How are you feeling,(name)-chan? Is your fever down?"he asked as he placed his gifts beside your bed.

You smiled wearily at him."I'm sorry to trouble you,Himu-kun."

He shook his head.""Don't say that,(name)-chan.Look,I made this cake for you.This one,Atsushi almost ate a quarter,sorry about that."he laughed as he scratched the back of his head.

'Should I take this opportunity to say it to him? I guess this is it...I never had a chance to talk to him so I should take this seriously.'you thought.

"(name)? (name)? Is something wrong? You seems spaced out."he said,shaking you a bit,not realizing that his face is close to yours,feeling his hot breath on your face.

You blushed at the closeness so you hid your face in your pillow.

"H-hey...did I do something wrong? Don't you like the gifts that I gave you?"he asked,touching your shoulders.

"N-no! I-it's just....that..."you stuttered then decided to sat up."M-may I know what type of girls you like?"

His eyes widened then blushed.'Is it okay to tell it to her? What if...she doesn't feel the same?'he thought as he covered his face with his hands.

"I actually like--"

"ONEE-CHAN! OKA-SAN IS HERE! OKA-SAN IS HERE!"your older brother yelled which made Himuro to stand up and leave.You were curious because he left without saying anythiing so you thought he may be mad at you or something.

You two didn't talk after that...which made you feel hurt a bit,noot able to attend badminton tryouts and pay attention to class.You oftenly get detentions and always stays late for the library committee.You even have a note,a note to Himuro saying that if he's mad at you or something that you're supposed to give during lunch be didn't able to do so.

You were currently left alone inside the classroom,finishing some student council works.You feel tired and restless that you want to sleep,your vision starts to flicker and slightly became blurred but you hold yourself.You stared at the door,seeing a shadow.

It was Himuro.

"W-who's there? H-how can I help you?"you stood up,walking on your wobbly knees but your vision suddenly blacked out.

Himuro ran to you and caught you before you hit the ground."(name!) (name)! Wake up! Are you alright?!"he shook you awake but you look really tired and pale.

"Guess I have no choice..."Himuro sighed and carried you on his back and his gaze turned to the note under the table.

Himu-kun,

  Are you mad? If you are,I'm sorry.I don't know what did I do to make you mad at me but I want you to know that....I like you.I'm not asking you to return my feelings but...if you want to stay friends with me then it's fine by me,I just want to say what I really feel about you.

P.S.:I LOVE YOU <3 

                                                                                                                                             -(name)

Himuro smiled wearily."I have to take you home and watch over you.I can't afford seeing you like this."he fix the table and carried your bag.

"You know what (name)-chan,I hope your heart will hear me,if your ears can't hear then heart will do...I've always like you.My eyes never diverted its gaze other than you.I want you to be by my side,I always feel lonely when you're sick and absent in class just because you have a fragile and sensitive immune system.I would take care of you."Himuro said as both of you headed to his house.

Once he enters his house,he carried you up to his room and placed you neatly on his bed.He prepared a cold compress to keep your fever down then tucked you under the covers.Good thing Alex came just to change your clothes.

"What made you bring a girl to your apartment? Is she your girlfriend?"Alex asked as she walks around naked with a towel on her head.

"She's special to me,I already called her parents and they said thanks to me and you.They never thought she would collapse like that."Himuro said as he carresed your hair.

"Then I shall take my leave,call me again if you need help."Alex waved goodbye and went out of Himuro's house.(A/N:she has cllothes on when she left xD)

Himuro stared at your face."I'm sorry,(name)."he leaned down to your lips and stole a kiss.

MORNING

You opened your eyes and found yourself not in your room.You sat up,and found yourself wearing a huge shirt.You smelled it then blushed.

"W-why is Himu-kun's shirt...? W-what is it doing here? Why am I wearing it?! W-where am I?"you panicked and got out of the bed.You almost tripped on the sheets and you fell face-flat on the floor.

Suddenly,the door bursted open,meeting Himuro.You blushed when you saw him so you stood up and dusted off his clothes.

"I-I'm really sorry for intruding!"you panicked but then,you were pinned on the wall.

"(name),calm down...you're at my house.You collapsed yesterday and I decided to take care of you.Please,just let me take care of you because I love you!"he said those as he hugged you tightly.

You blushed.

"I-is that true?"you stuttered,looking at his eyes.He leaned down to your lips which deepened your blush.

"Does that answers to your question?"he smiled.