Otome Games[Akashi x Reader]

You were walking towards the gym with your PSP on your both hands,your fingers were flying over the keys on your psp.

You were busy playing an otome game:a game where you drool yourselves on hot guys on the game.

You almost bit your lip when the guy on the game told you that you tamed him.

You slapped the person beside you,walking with you,no other than Reo.

"Ah~ Ah~ (name)-chan,you're getting excited on that game,I'm much cuter than them."Reo laughed.You stared at him with bored eyes.

"Nice pun,but you can't make me stop playing this drooling games."you stuck out your tongue at him and continued playing.

"Have you done the papers that Sei-chan ask you to do?"he asked you which made you stop playing.

"NO."you answered and then continue playing.Both of you reached the gym,you didn't even mind the people around you.EVEN AKASHI'S DEATH GLARES TO YOU.

You did these things everyday until Akashi come up to you and talk privately on the classroom.You two also became close friends so he noticed almost everyday that you have this PSP and not a book on your hand.

"What are you playing?"he asked,looking at you with his arms crossed.

You didn't heard him because you had your headphones on.Because he's annoyed at your attitude,he came closer to you and lean closer to your face and remove your headphones.

You were surprised that you face him accidentaly touching each other's noses.

You blushed as you felt his hair brushed against your cheek.

"H-hey,what are you doing?!"you blushed and pushed him but he grasped your wrist with one hand and stole your psp.

"Hey,let me go!"you squirm as you watched him looking at your PSP.You were shocked for what you saw on the screen.

A girl below with a guy on top of her.It belongs to the game.

"I-it's not what you think,Akashi-kun!"you shook your head and hands which made him look at you and smirked.

"So you like playing these games,huh?"he leaned closer to you when his feet pressed some random button on your psp and it switched to a guy confessing his feelings to you and then you pressed yes.

You blushed while looking at the guy.Akashi's frown grew deeper and then pinned you down the floor.

"H-hey,it's just a game,Akashi-kun!"you squirm."I'm just--"

You were shut off when he placed lips on yours,making your eyes grew wider.The kiss lasted for longer,then he pulled back.

"Just a game? They're just fictional characters,you can't marry them."he smirked.

"But that is true love!!! TwT Take my PSP back!"you were trying to get your PSP but he didn't gave it to you.

"I'm getting jealous.We've been friends for a long time yet you're still not confessing to me."he smirked.

"W-w-w-w-what a-are you s-s-saying?! It's not that I like you or anything! B-Baka!"you screamed while blushing.

Yes,you didn't notice you were inlove with him for a long time.

"So,spill it."he smirked,leaning closer to you.

"F-fine! I-I-I-I-I L-love you! Can you be my b-bo-boy-friend?"you stuttered.He kissed you on the lips without saying a word and then.....(a/n:I'll leave that to your imagination ;) )

THE NEXT DAY...

You just bought a new game:The Emperor's Desire

You were astounded when you played it.The main character,the guy actually LOOKS LIKE AKASHI!!!

You ran to Akashi and showed it to him but instead,he smirked and laughed.

"That game is the best.You better play it."he said then laugh."I made it for you.I requested the company to make a character like me.They did a good job."he smirked.

And you were blushing so hard playing the rest of the game.

A/N:Hellooooo! Thank you for reading my KnB x Reader oneshots! You can still request if you want! ^0^ I'm really happy to your comments and I'm happier for your votes! ^^ You can read my other knb stories:Je T'Aime(Akashi fanfic) and Ray of Shine(Kuroko fanfic)

I'm still accepting requests,okay? How's the one-shot? Is it good or good? hahaha,you can ask me to make some lemon if that is to your likings my dear readers,it's okay.But it'll take me a long time to update it so I'm really sorry to make you wait.

I meade this because there 2 fellow Akashi fans who requested so here! I hope you like it.If you don't,I'll make another one and make it LEMON,hahaha! Ja~ne~!

VOTE COMMENT BE A FAN