Retrica [Kise x Reader]

Your favorite hobby is taking pictures of yourself and edit it afterwards.One of your favorite photo editing app on your smartphone is retrica.

You were walking down the halls of Kaijo to reach your classroom with your bestfriend.You stopped when you reached the door of the classroom to take your selfie.

Your best friend sighed.

"You're really hopeless,let's get inside."your bestfriend said as she pushed you inside,but you lost your balance and fell to something hard-soft thingy.

"Oh,(bestfriend's name)-cchi! Ohayoooo~!"the person you landed yelled at your best friend.You felt his chest vibrated as he shout.

"Oh,are you alright (name)-cchi-- eh? what are you doing?"Kise asked you as you took your phone and take a shot of him then edited it.

"Waah! (name)-cchi! Don't show it to anyone!!!"Kise screams at you and aims to snatch your phone but you dodge it.

He lost balance when he turn and landed at your back and he wrapped his arms around you to maintain his balance.

"K-Kise-kun! W-what do you think you're doing?!!"you gasped."Get off!"

You're being a tsundere.

Yes,you like him.Who wouldn't? He's a charismatic guy for you and he caught your attention through.his charisma.

~TAIMU SUKIPUU~

Your art teacher asked the class earlier of who can join the photo editing contest.

Of course,you raised your hand and you're already qualified.

The contest would be in the next 3 days.You just have.to submit your entry to your art teacher on the day before the contest.

~TAIMU SUKIPUU 2~

You were with your best friend,watching the basketball practice.She always keep an eye on Moriyama.

"Senpai will never notice you."you teased her.

"Kise will never fall for you."she teased back.You turn to look at the practice and caught Kise staring at you.But the moment he saw you,he looked away.

'I know that already,right from the start...he only pays attention to you.' you thought to yourself.

"Senpai won't give his virginity to you!"you laughed as your best friend turned into a tomato.

Tomorrow is the contest so you already have edited pictures there.You're going to send a picture of yourself to your art teacher.

The players heard what you said and they all turn to you then chuckled.

'(name)-cchi is so funny.'Kise thought then giggled.

You saw Kise giggled.which made you blushed.You remembered his edited photo on your phone that you took 2 days ago.

"Ha! May I borrow your phone?"your bestfriend asked you with a scheming look on her face.

"Where are you going?"you asked.with full curiosity.

"I'm going to send your entry,I'm heading to the faculty just in case(art teacher/n)-sensei is there."she said.

You handed your phone.

"Oh,send photo 5678904652." you said.

"Fine,whatever you say."she smirked then take her leave.

You went to the restroom.

You felt uneasy.

Your best friend is very close to Kise.

'that lucky,octopus'you.cursed your bestfriend there but got over with it.