MissUnderstood (Haizaki x Reader x Kise )

You admire Haizaki,an ex-miracle.But you don't care because you like bad boys.The arrogant Haizaki Shougo yourself fall for him.Not only that,you've been friends with him since kindergarten,middle school and until high school.But until now,you don't know how to express your love for him directly so you always give him bento just in case he finds out.

You were also their manager,Fukuda Sogo Basketball Team.

"Shou-kun,let's eat."you said,giving him his favorite bento.You always cook for him since he eats a lot.

"(F/n),"he called as he get the bento.

"Hmm?"you asked,tilting your head at him.

"You've been spacing out a lot,is there a problem?"he asked,opening the bento and eat without praying.You dab him on the side.

"Hey! You should pray first!"you scowled.

"What? I'm hungry! I've got no time for that!"he said and continued wolfing his food down.

You sighed."Well,once a bad boy will be a bad boy."you mumbled under your breath."That's why I like you."you whispered.

"What? You said something!?"he snapped.

You suddenly blushed and hit him on the arm wit your powerful hand."Nothing!"you prayed and started eating.

Awkward silence fell in between both of you until you decided to break it."Nee,Shou-kun."

"What?"he replied.

"What if you have a best friend that fell in love you,what will you do?"you asked,looking at him.

"Reject her,make her regret about falling for me."he said boredly and continued eating.Every word he said slapped you hard.

"What if she slapped you? Or cry in front of you?"you asked,trying your best not to shake.

"I'll just stare at her like she is a piece of sh*t,"he said and finished eating."By the way,your food is untouched,give it to me."he said and get your bento."Girls are hard to understand.And they're too clingy.They won't love me seriously so love is sh*t."

"How about if she give you clues that she is serious?"you asked.

"Piece of cake.Turn her down."he said.

You nodded.'Already rejected,huh?'you sighed.Your phone suddenly vibrated.It was a message from Kise-kun.

From:Ki-kun

(F/n)-cchi~! I will be by the back gate.I'll walk home with you~

Haizaki try to peek."Who's that? Your boyfriend? Does he play basketball?"he asked,stuffing his cheeks.

"No.He's just a suitor."you said."And yes,he plays basketball."

"Eeeh?"he snickers as if he plans something.

"Don't interfere,you have a game later with Kaijō,right? You'll just meet him there."you said and stand up."Let's go with the others."you said.

He stand up as well and throw you his bag."Carry that."he said.

"Ow! That hurt!"you snapped and kicked his leg.

"Want to get beaten?!"He threatened.

"TRY OR I'LL SLAP YOU."you threatened back and step on his foot before leaving him there.You try not to cry because whenever you're angry,it turns into tears.

He glared at you,thinking something to make you piss off more.He walked behind you and put his arm around."How about we hoo--"

You slapped him."Haizaki-kun,please put that attitude of yours in the right place!"you shouted.

"What's wrong with you!? You've been nice to me earlier and then you talk about sh*ts like a bestfriend fell in love with me and then tell you my reaction and you become like that? What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Don't cuss at me like that! All you had to do is to understand what I told you!"you shouted,

"What the hell! How can I understand if you don't say it directly?!"he shouted.

"I'm testing you on how fast your brain works when it comes to these things!"

"Why?! Does this benefits me?! Will this help me beat someone later?! What f*ck,(f/n)! You weren't like that before! I wish you disappear now,B*tch!"

You sighed and throw him bag on his face."Hmp.See if I care."you snorted and slapped him and ran away.

He glared at you but he can't understand this heavy feeling on his chest right now."Damn...what happened?"

--

At the game,you were on the Kaijo's side.( A/N:I won't put any spoiler for now xD I forgot what happened during the game xD )

You were ignoring Haizaki earlier.Even though Haizaki always win against Kise,you can't help but to like Kise more because he is humble,playful,fun,bubbly,cute,kind and he accepts his mistakes.He is the total opposite of Haizaki.

After the game,Kaijo High Won.. Kise looks through the crowd and spotted you.He ran to you,which made Haizaki's eyes followed him.Kise hugged you tightly and spin you in the air.

"(F/n)-cchi! We won!"Kise smiled,you don't know how happy he is.You laughed happily and hugged him back.

"Congratulations,Ki-kun."you smiled,

"(F/n)-cchi,let's talk later."Kise smiled,"At the locker rooms."he smiled.

You blinked and nodded."Okay."you smiled.You noticed Haizaki's piercing glares on both of you.You ignored him.

Kise put you down and place his arm over your shoulders as both of you talk like you were really close.

Haizaki is has a heavy burden on his chest,making him kick the benches and throw it somewhere.

What is he feeling? Is it jealousy?

--
A/N:Eyooow~! ^3^ Idk if I got Haizaki's attitude correct xD But this has got be have a part 2 so stay tuned :3

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE