I can love you like that(singer!Kuroko x Reader)

You were having a crush on him for a long time.You're just keeping it to yourself because you don't have the courage to confess because he might reject you.But you know to yourself that rejection isn't Kuroko's thing.

He is popular in Japan,he's solo singer and is currently working in the music industry.You have so many so many rivals that you can't compete.

"Kuroko-kun really is popular now."you mumbled to yourself.You were so proud of your best friend yet you envy him.

At school,both of you didn't have a chance to talk or bond so your feelings for him slowly fades.

"Hmm,Cinderella,I hope it would come true.But...that was just a fairy tale."you sighed.

You missed him so much.You were currently inside the classroom,reading a book that you borrowed from the library,A Shakespeare,Romeo and Juliet.

You were so attached that their story end like a tragedy when a knock from the door interrupt you.

It was Kuroko.You blushed lightly."K-Kuroko-kun!"you stood up.He is holding a guitar.

"(Name)-San,can I...can I borrow a minute from you?"he asked,flipping his hair and smiled.You blushed.

"S-sure!"you nodded.He smiled once again and sat in front of you.He saw that book that you're reading.

"You love that,huh?"he asked.

"Well,I only like when they kissed."you blushed.

He smiled then position his guitar.

"(Name)-San,this song is for you."he suddenly said and started strumming his guitar.

(you can play the video on the side :D)

"They read you Cinderella,you hoped it would come true

And one day a Prince Charming would come rescue you,

You like romantic movies and you never would forget the way it felt when Romeo Kissed Juliet,

And all this time that you've been waiting,you don't have to wait no more"

Your heart beat's fast,it was exactly what you've been thought about.His voice moved you,you fell to him even more.

"I can love you like that,I would make you my world,moved heaven and earth

If you were my girl,I would give you my heart,give you all that you need

Show you your everything,you're so precious to me

If you give me a chance,I can love you like that."

Your face flushed red,you don't know if he is saying something or just asking you to rate his song.

"I never made a promise I don't intend to keep,so when I say forever,Forever's what I mean,

Well,I'm no Cassanova,but I swear this much is true,I'll be holdin' nothing back when it comes to you

You dream of love that's everlasting,well baby,open up your eyes,I can love you like that,

I would make you my world,moved heaven and earth

If you were my girl,I would give you my heart,give you all that you need

Show you your everything,you're so precious to me,If you give me a chance,I can love you like that"

"(Name)-San...."he smiled at you while strumming his guitar.You love everything about him.Right now,you feel like you're in heaven.It feels like a dream,everything that is happening right now.

You were blushing when he is staring directly in your eyes,when you look at it,as if you were drowned by his affections.

"I can love you like that,I would make you my world,moved heaven and earth

If you were my girl,I would give you my heart,give you all that you need

Show you your everything,you're so precious to me

If you give me a chance,I can love you like that."

"(Name)-San,I know this is sudden but..."he hesitated to say it then blushed."Would you be my girlfriend?"he asked,looking straightly at you.

Your heart races,felt your face heated up and mindlessly nodded.Your face looks like a tomato.Kuroko just smiled at you,little did you know,he pressed his soft lips onto ultra soft lips of yours.

When he pulled back,he mouthed the 3 sweet words that you want to hear,"I love you."

~

A/N:I like the lyrics so much! Imagine Kuroko sings that in front of you! <3 you'll surely melt! <3

Vote
comment
Be a fan