Other Self (Yandere! Kuroko x Reader)

You were inlove with him.

The way he wipes his sweat makes you blush,you were watching your long time crush practiced hard these days.

He didn't know how you feel which makes you feel a bit upset about that.

Riko whistled,signalling for the practice to end.All of the players rushed to the locker room.

Nothing will be gone if I confess to him.

Kagami exited the locker room first.Being close to him gives you the advantage to get close to Kuroko.

"Kagami-kun~!"you called him.His eyes landed on you as you saw Kuroko got out too.

"Yo~"Kagami said as Kuroko approached him.Both of them were walking towards you."Hungry?"

You nodded and Kagami gave you a smile."Let's go eat,burgers,Kuroko,wanna come with us?"

Kagami smirked at you.He's the only person who knows that you like Kuroko.

"Ah~! I forgot something from the locker,Kuroko,if I haven't returned,don't you mind walking (name)-chan home?"Kagami reminded Kuroko.

Kuroko nodded and looked at you.You didn't know that Kuroko had been watching you.

Should I confess? Is this my chance?

"A-ano~!"you stopped walking as you reached outside the gym.Kuroko stopped his tracks and walked closer to you in the dark.

"What is it,(name)-chan?"he asked.You felt something's really wrong.

You want to be with him,forever.

There's a cold tone behind his voice but you didn't bother to mind it.

"I-I've always w-wanted to tell you this...."you stuttered as he walks closer."I-I like you.I want to be by your side.....forever."

His eyes widened.Outside,he shows his poker face but deep inside,he's smiling like a scary person,I mean,his rape face.

"Y-you mean that?"he asked as he held your hands.You knew he'll ask you that.

You nodded.Both of you eat at maji burger first.After you eat,it rained very hard.

"Don't you mind staying at my place?"Kuroko asked you as he held your hand tightly and protectively.

"I-is it alright with you?"you asked.

"I'm your boyfriend now."he told you as he gripped on your shoulders.Your mind told you to run but you were rooted from where you stood.

You blushed at to what he said,

Once you reached his house,a creepy feeling crept up behind your back.You thought it was a cold slender finger but it was just your imagination because Kuroko's inside.

You reached the basement from looking for him but there was no sign of him.You just felt a hard impact at your head and before you spaced out,you saw the creepiest face the person you love made.

"Sweet as vanilla,smooth as vanilla,nostalgic as vanilla..."were the words you could hear after you opened your eyes.You felt some pain on your wrists and at the back of your head.

"Your awakened,my beloved."Kuroko kissed you passionately.You were so shocked because he's getting rougher.

"What's wrong?"he asked.

"Where am I? I want to go home?"you mumbled.

"You said you wanted to be at my side...forever."he said,leaning closer to you,brushing his lips roughly against yours.You were trapped beneath him.

"You're mine and mine only,(name)-San...."

He kept on kissing you over and over again.You didn't knew you'll end up like this.