Halloween Special 2015

[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL PROLOGUE]

A/N: Hi! :D I'm back! XD Just for fun xD I just feel like writing halloween-theme shots with them since it's October already xD This might be full of romance,fluff,and smut,but I'll be posting it whether it's safe for children under 13 years of age to read ^_^ I'll make each of them a halloween drabble,so I'll update this post and put on the link so you can view the drabble :3

This will also be posted on my tumblr that is why xD So if you want to add a character here,just comment down and tell me what their costume be ^_^ Whether it's impossible like the Rakuzan Team cross-dressing as maids will be acceptable.But I have ideas on the Miracles already so you'll just have to wait when will it be posted :3

Kise's Route: The Thief Who Stole My Heart ( posted )
Summary: He is a well-behaved thief from a sophisticated family who doesn't need a job for the living.But being bored in his luxurious home,he decide to have an adventure for a change of pace.He steals but gives the stolen things to the original owners without exposing himself.Your family is rich and sophisticated as well,but the things you have at mansion were all stolen from a high-end shops that costs a trillion dollars.Kise's target was your residences,and your heart?

Akashi's Route: The Prince's Secret Love ( posted )
Summary: As a princess,you were about to choose the man who you want to be with.That is why your father open the gates of the castle to let several men enter and see if any one of them suits your taste.But a prince from Kyoto turn the tables and managed to entice you.You were so interested in him because of some storytime playback.

Midorima's Route: The Code To My Heart ( posted )
Summary: You were working with Midorima as your detective spy.He tries to investigate for the serial killer who wants to kill you.He is known for his intelligence and sharpness,but as you two work on finding the serial killer,he should unlock the intentions of the killer but instead,he unlock a code to your feelings.Will he be able to solve the mystery of love?

Aomine's Route: The Big Bad Wolf ( will be posted )
Summary: Everyone knows about the story of the little red riding hood.The werewolf is such a ferocious animal,it goes wild when hungry,but can't stop eating you when you're in his hands.You will never escape from him.But what if the big bad wolf fell in love with little red riding hood?

Murasakibara's Route: The Love Potion ( will be posted )
Summary: He is a sorcerer whose intentions were pure to help other people.He brews potions for relative purposes.You were lost in the forest and followed him up to his house and ask for help.But he didn't mind you unless you give him something in return.When he saw you getting weak,he make a medicinal potion.As he was making it,he made a mistake in the ingredients.What could the potion be?

( I forgot to add Tetsu ;-; )

Kuroko's Route: The Devil Under The Angel's Face ( will be posted )
Summary: He looks kind,and gentle.But looks can be deceiving.Who would have thought that there is another personality resides deep down in himself?