Best Buddies [Kagami Taiga x Reader]

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Heyyo~ I made this one-shot stories for everybody ^0^ I'm feeling bored that's why I wrote these things down ^___________^ And I hope you guys like it.It's my first time so there would be errors.I hope you understand >×<

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN KUROKO NO BASUKE NOR THE PICTURES.ONLY THE STORY IS MINE.CREDITS TO FUJIMAKI TADATOSHI AND TO THE OWNER OF THE PICTURES.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEST BUDDIES [Kagami x Reader]

You were walking through the halls towards the gym when someone covered your eyes.You hands trailed up to check who is it.

"Guess who?"

You remove the hands and turned around to see your best buddy,Taiga,grinning down at you.

"Yo!"you smacked him on the arm but he didn't seem got hurt.He messed with your hair in return.You both laugh hard.

"Hey,Taiga,"you called as both of you walked inside the gym."Please,teach me how to shoot."

He gave you his winning smile and you both raced through the back of the gym to get a ball.

"Wait me here."he said to you as he entered the room.You smiled at the thought of how you guys met and how do both of you looked like when you were young.

~FLASHBACK~

"Hey,"you looked up to see a kid with 2 pairs of double-eyebrows looking down at your cold self."You alone?"

You nodded.It's snowing in America so he's wearing a scarf.He remove it and wrap it around your neck.To your happiness,you hugged him in joy and smack him on the forehead.

"Thank you!"you smiled.And this is the start of your friendship.

~PRESENT~

"(name),you okay? You seem spaced out."he snapped his fingers in front of your face.

"Nah,I just can't believe that we're going out."You replied.A slight pink on his cheeks.

"W-well,I really like you,right from the start.Not as a friend,more than that."he smirked down at you and lean in to peck you on the lips.

You blushed hard.You're not used to Kagami kissing you without your permission.

"Don't kiss me without my permission,bakagami!"you spat out.He smirked.

"I won't follow you unless you beat me a one-on-one."the American male stole the ball that you're holding.You quickly chase him but for burger's sake you forgot to tie your laces which made you fall and kiss the gym floor.

"(name)!Are you alright?! My God you're bleeding!"Kagami-kun rushed to you with a worried-stern look to his face.

"You already answered your question.I'm alright,it's nothing serious,I can treat this alone.I'm just an idiot."you replied glumly and stand up.You felt a little light headed but maintain your composure.

"I can treat your wounds if you want.I can kiss it so the pain would go away."You saw him blush when he said his last line.You chuckled and rubbed his hair.You were surprised that despite the red mass of his hair that looks sharp,it's soft and silky.

"I'm alright,m'kay?"you gave him your assuring smile.

Later on,an agressive large hand grab your wrist and pulled you towards the infirmary and gave you an ice pack.

After several hours of sleeping and it's already late,he picked up your things and sling it over his broad shoulder.

He held your hand tightly.You both went out of the school and he decides to walk you home.

Once you reached your house,he opened the door and held it for you.

"Good night,my sweetest love."Taiga gave you his softest smile then leaned down and gave you a good night kiss.You closed your eyes and feel the soft lips that is planted on yours.

"I love you."you whispered.

"I love you too,(name)."he smiled.