#147: First Kiss

#147:  First Kiss - justinepaynlinson

Louis: “Yes! I can’t believe we’re finally having a game night with you!” Louis exclaimed excitedly. You smiled at how adorable he looked. “Okay come on then let (Y/N) choose the game for us” Niall suggested. “Yeah I think that’s a smashing idea” Louis said. The rest of the boys nodded in agreement. “Uhm.. Well can’t we play something that’s not a board game?..” You asked. “What do you say we play then?” Liam asked. “How about football?” You suggested. “I think that’s an awesome game” Niall said. Louis smiled at you. “Okay the teams?” Harry asked. “Me, you and Zayn against Liam, Louis and (Y/N)” Niall said. “I think that’s fair” Liam said. “Okay come let’s go outside.. Louis and (Y/N) can you guys please get the ball” Niall asked. You guys nodded and went off. The ball was stuck in a high cupboard so Louis decided to pick you up so you could reach for the high ball. You got it, but then you lost your balance causing Louis to fall down and you to fall on top of him. Your heads were near each other leaving a very slim gap opened. Suddenly that gap was closed when you felt some lips on yours. It was so nice, great or should I say magical. Finally he pulled out of the kiss. You both smiled at each other and went to give the other guys the ball.

Zayn: Zayn invited you for a nice day in just to relax and watch some movies and just have a nice awesome time. You arrived at his place to see that he was sitting on the couch already with everything prepared for your nice day in. You placed your things on his dining room table and joined him on the couch as you guys both watched movies. “So (Y/N) how was your day?” Zayn asked you. “It was ok” You said and then you thought about how horrible your day was. How when you were at school you got bullied and teased at and how you were just ‘That Girl’ in school that nobody liked. A tear rolled down your cheek. Zayn saw it and he quickly cuffed his hand on your face and wiping the tear away with his thumb. “Babe.. Its ok, its ok everything is going to be fine” He said. You both stayed silent and stared deeply into each others eyes. His eyes were just wonderful and so amazing to look at, but that connection broke off when you left lips on yours. You kissed back. Finally you guys pulled out of the kiss. “Uhm… I-im sorry if you weren’t ready yet” He said. “Zayn its fine” You said and kissed him again.

Liam: It was Christmas time. You loved the festive season it was your favorite holiday, especially because you could always spend the time with family and friends. You and Liam were quickly doing you guys’ Christmas shopping, when a fan spotted you guys. “Oh my gosh its Liam Payne and (Y/N) (Y/L/N)” You guys both looked at each other and then Liam grabbed your arm and started running with you to a strange door that you’ve never noticed before. You guys entered the door and saw that it was another shop that was run out of business. “Hello ma’am, Can we please stay here for a little while?” Liam asked an old lady that was sitting by the counter. She smiled and said “Yes, you can stay here for as long as you like” The old lady said. You smiled at her politely. Liam looked at something that was above your head. You looked at him confused and then looked above to see mistletoe. “Ahh clever Liam” You thought to yourself. You guys both leaned in and then kissed each other. You guys both pulled away when you felt the old lady staring but you brushed it off and started laughing.

Niall: “(Y/N) want some cake?” Niall asked. “Sure” You said. You were at Niall’s house helping him around with some stuff, when he became hungry and he went to get some food. He came back with a packet of chips, pepsi and a plate of cake with 2 slices in. “I’m going to be feeding you today” Niall stated. You looked at him with a confused look but then smiled after a while. “Ahh.. Open your mouth” Niall said holding a fork full of cake to your face. You opened your mouth but as the cake went in some cake messed you mouth. “Here I’ll get it” Niall said. He leaned in forward to you and he kissed you. You kissed him back. You guys parted after a while. “Hmm.. So you wanted to kiss me?” You asked grinning. “Yeah.. I guess so…” He said looking at you with apologetic eyes. “Its fine Niall” You said smiling at him. “Wanna do it again?” He asked. You started laughing but agreed as you messed him with cake this time around.

Harry: “So.. (Y/N)?” He asked. “So.. Harry?” You questioned. “What do you want to do tonight?” He asked. “Uhm.. I don’t know.. What about you?” You asked. “Well… There’s something but let’s rather leave it for later” He said, got up and went into his room to get something. You were left clueless sitting on the couch wondering what he has planned for you guys tonight and its really getting you, because you really hated surprised you don’t know why it just got to you. He came back grinning with his hands behind his back like he was hiding something there. “What’s that Harry?” You asked. “Oh.. You’ll see later” He said as his grin grew wider. “Styles please show me!” You demanded. He knew you hated surprises but he just wanted to see what extents you’ll go to to get what he has. “Come and get me” He said as he ran around. “Harry!!!!” You called running after him. You finally got him and tackled him to the ground and he handed you a thin gold box with a ribbon tied around it. You took it and opened it up to see that it was a beautiful silver necklace. “Aww Harry its beautiful” You said “Is this what you wanted to do?”. “No this is what I wanted to do” He said and pulled to towards his where your two lips met and didn’t part for at least 5 minutes. “Well I’m glad you did it” You said winking.