#7: How You Meet (Friends)

#7: How You Meet (Friends) - mylaurag

Niall: Your dad and his parents were the bestest of friends. You and your dad moved to Ireland yeah, so that same day, you whent to Nialls house. After a while, you were a bit hungry, and decided you could eat something. You found a banana and started eating it. Right when you were about to finish, Niall comes down (cause he was upstairs) and started staring at you. “My banana” he says. You ate the last piece, looking at him. “Bye banana” he said waving his hand. Then he gave you a glare. “You… ate… my… banana!!!!” He said lokking at you furious. “It… it was yours??” You asked confused. After, he started yelling at you telling you that it was his banana, and you started crying. Worst mistake of his life.

Harry: He was the new kid around the block. Your and his parents were friends, and your parents were throwing a party in your guys’ lake house. He felt lonely and decided he needed fresh air and whent outside. He sat at the dock, took his shoes off and began to play with the water with his feet. Then you splashed a bit of water to him. ” Hey!” He said. “Sorry!” Then you splashed him again.  “Would you- wow!!” He said as he turnes to face you. ” Do… you wanna play?” You asked, sitting next to him. “Im sorry, I dont know you” “Im Y/N, now you can play with me” you say smiling. ” Im Harry” he mumbled, loud enough for you to hear. Later you guys played with the water.

Zayn: You were the new girl at school. He was really mean to you, but it qas because he liked you. You guys were playing during recess and he kicked the ball torwards you. “Kick it ugly little girl!!’ He yelled at you. You grabbed the ball, walked torwards him and kecked the ball right in his face. He has never been so embarressed in his life.

Liam: You gyus met at school. He was playing football (soccer) and he accedentally hit you. “Oh mt god!! Im soooo sorry!! Are… are you okay?!” He said running torwards you. “Im… Im fine” you got up and your nose started bleeding. “Oh my god!! Your your bleeding!! Let me take you to the nurse!!” After that insident, you guys started talking.

Louis: You were his neighbor. You didnt like him because he was ficking annoying to you and he kept telling you that his ass was bigger than yours. Your mom had a dinner and hr came. “Great” you mumbled. “Right back at cha” he said rollong his eyes. Good thing your mom forced you to talk to him.