#85: You Were Friends with Benefits with Another Girlfriend While He was Gone

#85: You Were Friends with Benefits with Another Girlfriend While He was Gone  - 1d-ladies

Zayn: You giggled as Zayn attacked your neck with kisses.  You were in a taxi on your way back to your apartment from picking up Zayn from the airport.  "Stop!" you laughed, as he eagerly pawed at you.  "I can’t help it! I haven’t seen you in so long baby, and you look more gorgeous than ever…" you moaned as Zayn lightly sucked on your neck.  "I waited for you… entire tour.  No matter what the press says, I waited for you.” You tensed up nervously, and Zayn felt it.  He straightened up and looked at you anxiously.  "You… waited for me too, right?" he asked, and you looked down into your lap.  "Well… while you were gone… Eleanor and I… we got lonely and… we kind of…" you trailed off, and you looked back up at Zayn, who’s eyes were wide.  "Are you mad?" you squeaked, and Zayn chuckled a little.  "Actually baby… that’s hot."

Niall: Niall kissed your cheek happily, and held open the door to your apartment.  "I missed you so much princess." he said, pulling you into his chest and burying his head in your hair.  "I’m really just glad you didn’t find someone else while I was gone…" he whispered, and you pulled away and looked into his eyes, which were clouding over with tears.  "Are you crazy?" you asked.  "I love you Niall.  You’re perfect.  If anyone should be worried, it should be me." you laughed, and Niall smiled down at you.  "I just feel like you could’ve found someone better than me.  Who could always be there for you. You really didn’t go out with anyone while I was gone?” he asked, and you sighed.  "Well… Niall… while you were gone…" You looked up into his eyes which were filled with a mix of curiosity and fear.  "Danielle and I were missing you boys, and we may have… become friends with benefits."  Niall stared at you in shock.  "Really? That’s… wow.  I mean, I’m ok with that… that’s um… wow.” he stuttered, and you laughed at your adorable boyfriend.

Harry: You snuggled your face into Harry’s chest, and he wrapped his arms around you.  The two of you had just had some pretty awesome back-from-tour sex.  "I’ve been waiting to do that for a while.  I’ve definitely missed you a lot.” Harry smiled, and you blushed.  "I’ve missed you too."  you said, and Harry kissed your forehead.  "Meet any cut guys while I was gone?" Harry asked in a joking way.  "Nope.  Meet any cute girls?” you replied, and Harry grinned.  "No.  Although I’m looking at a pretty cute girl now…” he said, kissing you again, his tongue tracing your lips until you finally opened your mouth, allowing him entrance.  Suddenly, you were hit with a pang of guilt.  "Harry…" you murmured, pushing him off you. "What is it, love?" he asked, confused.  "Harry, while you were gone, Perrie and I… we both didn’t have our boyfriends and…"  Harry looked at you with a surprised look.  "You never fail to surprise me.  Did you make any videos?” he said, and you giggled.  "No! We didn’t make any videos! But feel free to imagine how it went down." you said, and Harry groaned and leaned back in to kiss you as his hands found their way to your bum.

Liam: You walked into your living room, where Liam was sitting on the sofa, waiting for you.  He’d only been back two days from tour, and you’d spent every second together, cuddling, talking, laughing, and savoring each other’s company.  You sat down next to Liam, and you were surprised to see tears in his eyes.  "Babe… are you… are you cheating on me?" he asked, and you gasped.  "No! What would ever make you think that?!" you exclaimed, and he handed you your phone.  "You were looking through my phone?!" you yelled, and Liam glared at you.  "I was bored (y/n), I was just looking at twitter and you got a text."  You read the text.  It said, “Had fun with you while Liam was gone! We should do this when they go on tour again! You make a good fuck-buddy. ;)”  You stared down at the ground.  "Li… it’s not what you think. That text is from Eleanor."  You looked up at Liam, who’s mouth was agape.  "You… and Eleanor… oh my god… That’s very dirty, (y/n)!" Liam exclaimed.  you giggled, seeing that you were forgiven by your extremely innocent boyfriend.

Louis: You and Louis were in the middle of a heated make out session, and your clothes were starting to come off.  "I thought about you," he panted between kisses, "I imagined it was you, touching me," you moaned at his words.  "I imagined it was you… when I was with Perrie…" you say, without realizing the words that had just come out of your mouth.  Louis pulled back.  "What?" he asked, and realization suddenly hit you.  "Oh, Lou, while you were gone, Perrie and I…we…"  you bit your lip, unsure of how to say it.  Louis leaned forward and roughly kissed you.  "That’s so fucking sexy, (y/n)." he said into your lips, grinding his hips into yours.