#12: Your Child Annoys Him

#12: Your Child Annoys Him - rollinglouinthehay

Harry: "Not now princess. I'm tired.." Harry mumbles ignoring the little girl as she pokes his stomach with her tiny digits. "But daddy, m'hungry!" she whines grabbing his shirt in her small fists. "Go to mummy, daddy's got sleepytime right now baby..." The little girl huffs, disappointed because her father is the one that always plays airplane with her.

Liam: "Please daddy!" The 16 year old Maria whines, stomping her foot on the ground. "I said no. If this Jenna girl is gonna be there too, there's no way you're going to that party. She always gets you into troubles." "No she doesn't! Dad you're judging her although you don't even know her that well!" Liam turns around to her crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't even care, I know her well enough to say you're not hanging out with her. End of this discussion. Go to your room." with that he turns around and goes to the kitchen, leaving his daughter with her mouth agape.

Louis: Louis is just about check for an email he was supposed to get from work when the little toddler waddles into the room. "Daddy, play!" Tommy babbles happily, patting his hands on the bed cover and bending his knees a bit. "Not now, little bear. Daddy's got something to do." Louis says distractedly, stroking the boys hair. "Bu daddy! Tommy play!" Tommy whines patting the bed again. "Go play with your ball, ill be there in a second okay?" Louis smiles, his eyes still glued to the screen. Tommy's bottom lip starts quivering and before Louis even realizes it, he runs out crying, leaving your husband sighing to himself.

Niall: "Dad! Let's play soccer!" The 12 year old James exclaims bouncing into the living room with the ball under his arm. "Not right now James I'm on the phone." Niall whispers covering the speaker. "But you're on the phone for about 2 hours now! Who are you talking to?" James sighs, leaving his hands hanging. "It's your mum. I promise as soon as I'm done ill be playing with you okay?" "Ugh dad I miss mum too but you haven't played with me football for the past two weeks since she's over in London!" Niall sighs looking to the ground sadly. "Yeah okay buddy, just let me talk for a few more minutes." "Alright dad.." James shrugs leaving your upset husband to talk to you a bit more.

Zayn: "Daddy, can you braid my hair please?" your 8 year old daughter asks coming in with her bag of hair accessories. "I'm reading right now boo, later okay?" Zayn says turning a page in his book. "When are you done?" "Later I said, Ali." The little girl groans throwing her bag next to Zayn on the couch. "You never got time for me!" She shouts angrily stomping out of the room. "Nu uh little lady! Back here right now!" Zayn scolds putting his book down. Ali quietly comes back into the room, her gaze lowered to the ground. "I don't always have something to do, but when I do then I don't have time to braid your hair understood?" "Yeah.." "Come here princess." He shakes his head pulling his daughter into a loving hug.