#143: Your Abusive Ex Wants You Back

#143:  Your Abusive Ex Wants You Back - gottabepreferences

Louis: After a long and extremely difficult relationship with a very bad man, you were extremely happy that you found Louis. You had managed to forget all about your ex, Ryan. You and Louis were cuddled up on the couch for a movie night, and you couldn't be happier. He was feeding you popcorn and you were giggling. He smiled at how adorable you were, and hugged you close to his chest. Just then, your phone vibrated on the coffee table. Completely tangled with Louis in blankets, it took a few minutes to actually get to your phone. Standing up now, you opened your new text from an unknown number. It was Ryan, and he was claiming that he wanted you back and that he wouldn't hurt you anymore. Louis was watching your face, and noticed when it fell. You sat back down, extremely upset. "Love, what is it?" Louis asked, running a hand through your hair. You were trying not to let any tears fall. "N-nothing." you said quietly shaking your head. Louis didn't believe you, and took your phone and read the message from Ryan. You turned to look at him. He was the most angry you had ever seen him. He quickly typed a message back and put your phone on the table, pulling you back down onto his chest. "Don't worry (Y/N), he won't be bothering you anymore." You nodded and continued your movie night with Louis,

Niall: Niall knew you had been in a really bad relationship before you met him, and he accepted it. Niall promised he would never hurt you, and he would always keep you safe. You were out for a walk with Niall when he spotted a Nandos. "Babe! Look! I'll go grab us some lunch, stay here!" Niall said, leading you to a park bench. You sat down and smiled at ypour adorable boyfriend as he dashed across the road to his favourite place. You had been waiting for quite a while. Niall must be coming back soon. Little did you know, there was actually a huge line inside. You didn't mind the wait though. You enjoyed sitting in the sunshine. Suddenly, a very strong hand was on your shoulder. Expecting it to be one of the boys, you jumped and turned around. It was not the boys, it was your abusive ex, Michael. "Mi-Michael." you stammered, trying not to show fear. You were alone and suddenly felt very unprotected without Niall by your side. "Listen (Y/N), when you broke up with me, I was extremely unhappy. I just want to let you kow that the relationship isn't over until I say it is." he boomed. You cowered, preparing for the pain you used to feel all the time. He forced you to stand up, and then shoved you to the ground extremely hard. You hit your head, and everything was fuzzy and it was slowly going dark. The last thing you heard was Niall screaming "PRINCESS!" When you woke up a few hours later, you were in your bed at home. Niall was beside you, watching you. When you asked what happened, he pulled you into his chest and said "Shh. Shh. It's alright princess, I've got you."

Liam: Liam had been your best friend for as long as you could remember, and he saved you from your abusive ex. He was now your boyfriend. It was around 3 AM when the phone rang. You were a very heavy sleeper, so Liam went to go get it, expecting it was some sort of emergency. You started to stir, and finally opened your eyes. Trying to adjust to the dark, you noticed that Liam was not in bed beside you, and could be heard from the kitchen yelling at the top of his lungs. You ran out of your room and in to the kitchen to see Liam sitting at the kitchen table with his hands in fists and his face red. He was yelling "NO. NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU COME ANYWHERE NEAR HER SCUMBAG." He quickly hung up the phone and ran to you, pulling you close. You were extremely confused, and were trying to ask what that was about as Liam stroked your hair. "That was your idiot ex. He claims that he loves you more than I do." You pulled away from Liam and looked at his puppy-dog face. "Li, you know that isn't even possible. You treat me like royalty." He nodded. "Of course, I just don't like him calling here." You smiled up at Liam and stood on your tippy-toes so you could give him a kiss.

Harry: You and Harry had been invited to your best friend's pool party, and you couldn't wait! Everyone from your school was invited, and it seemed that the invite list kept growing. Your friend didn't mind if people she didn't know were coming, because she wanted it to be the biggest party of the year. Once you got there, you and Harry found some spots to tan. After a while, he left to go grab drinks, and you saw your very abusive ex. Obviously, your best friend didn't invite him, but you were worried. You put sunglasses on and looked down, praying he wouldn't notice you. Then, you saw a pair of feet infront of you and you panicked. You looked up and saw Harry holding two cups. "What's wrong babe? Not having fun?" You shook your head and nodded over to where your ex was standing. Harry nodded and sat beside you. "I'm not going to leave you by yourself, okay? If anything happens, I'm here." you nodded and grabbed Harry's hand. For the rest of the afternoon, the two of you avoided him and had a great time. Just before you left, your ex spotted you and walked towards you. You squeezed Harry's hand, who was facing the other way. He turned, saw your ex, and stepped infront of you. "Mate, don't even think about it." Your ex looked ready to punch someone, but walked away. Harry turned back to you and hugged you tightly. "Let's get out of here."

Zayn: You and Zayn were having your first sleepover at your flat. You planned on staying up late, playing games and baking. You were just putting the cake in the oven when Zayn called you from the living room. You ran in and saw him setting up the Wii. "Mario Kart (Y/N)! And I'm going to win." You laughed and shook your head. "Game on Malik!" You two were almost done the last course of the cup, when there was a loud knocking on the door downstairs. "I got it Zayn. Can you go check the cake?" He nodded, pecked your lips, and ran into the kitchen. You ran downstairs and swung the door open with a huge smile on your face. Your smile dissapeared quickly when you saw it was your abusive ex, Cole. "Cole," you said breathlessly, not sure what to do. Surely, he had seen Zayn's car in your driveway, so he wouldn't try anything. "Listen (Y/N), I want you back. I want you to forget about everything that happened, and I want you to love me again." You didn't want to get Zayn involved so you quitely spoke, "I'd never love you, you monster!" Cole raised one eyebrow, challenging you. Suddenly his lips were on yours, hard. He hands were all over your body. You tried to scream, but your were glued to him. You hit the wall, trying to make a noise to let Zayn knwo you were there. Zayn came running down the stairs and saw what was going on. He punched Cole square in the jaw, causing him to fall backwards. He yelled a few things then slammed the door, pulling you into the safety of his arms. "(Y/N), oh my God. I am so sorry. I'm so sorry." You sobbed into his shoulder, grabbing onto his shirt...