#119: Moments With Your Family

#119: Moments With Your Family- neuroticnjh

Harry: "Stop being a baby, Harry. They're not going to chew you up and spit you out." You sighed grabbing Harry's forearm and practically pulling him out of the car. "They might Y/N!" You groaned and shook your head, pulling him behind you as you neared the door you've grown to recognize. "Shut up Harold." You said throwing the door open only to be met two very anxious faces. "Dad, Josephina," You spoke addressing your dad and long-time step mum. "This is Harry." You said pulling Harry's arm so he would be standing next to you instead of behind you. Your dad grinned and Josephina instantly grabbed your nervous boyfriend into a hug. After pulling Josephina away from him, your dad collected Harry's ringed hand in his own and shook it firmly. "Nice to meet you lad, heard lots of good things about you." Harry visibly calmed down and turned his head to look at you, flashing you a dimpled grin that you came to love.

Niall: You and Niall had decided to drive up to Liverpool from London to visit your family who was having a small family gathering. Your younger cousins fell in love with Niall when they first met him, so it was only fair that he tag along as well. As soon as you two pulled into the driveway, three little girls were storming out of the front door towards your car. You hopped out of the car and you were instantly attacked by three giggling girls. You smiled and bent down hugging them all, and then released them, only for them to start chasing Niall around the loads of cars and front yard. You smiled and stepped inside the house, being greeted by the older cousins, your aunts, uncles, parents, and your grandparents. "Where's Niall?" Your twin brother, Thomas, asked as he hugged you. You smiled and turned around in his arms, to point outside the window where Niall was laying in the grass, three blonde girls laying on his chest and stomach.

Liam: You are American and met Liam while you were attending college in London, and since you were in school you didn't get back to America very often. Your grandparents had their 50th wedding anniversary coming up which, also meant a huge family reunion. You, of course, would never miss anything so big for your family, you bought two plane tickets to America, one for you, one for Liam. Barely two days later you and Liam were walking into your grandparents home only to be welcomed with the sound of laughter, no one knew you were coming, you had told them you wouldn't be able to make it. You smiled at Liam and grabbed a guitar that was one of the many instruments always present in your grandparents home. You kicked off your shoes and walked into the living room, plopped yourself down between a cousin and a great aunt, you looked up to see everyone grinning at you. "Any requests?" You questioned with a smile before being tackled into a load of hugs.

Zayn: For lack of better words, your family hated Zayn. There always seemed to be squabbles with your family when you and Zayn were around, but it was never you and Zayn arguing with them. It was your grandmother. She was a younger grandmother, she had your mother at 18, making her hardly 60 now. You and Zayn had an announcement to make and you were on pins and needles, so you decided to just worry about telling Zayn's family and your grandmother. You and Zayn found yourselves sitting on your grandmother's couch, anxious with nervousness. "So, something you needed to tell me?" Your grandmother prompter nudging your knee with hers. "Uh, yeah," You muttered slipping your hand from Zayn's and placing your hand into your Grandmother's. "We're getting married." You stated grinning as she gawked at the sapphire stone on the silver band that rested on your left hand. "Well, damn boy, you did good!" Your grandmother exclaimed referring to the ring on your hand before clapping Zayn on the shoulder. "Congratulations guys." She spoke pulling her away from yours to wipe a few fallen tears.

Louis: You, Louis, and your cousins had decided to spend a week with your Grandmother during the summer not long after you Grandfather passed away. You had two older cousins, and two younger cousins, both nearly three. As you and Louis were pulling out the bed from the couch in the sunroom, you heard little feet pitter-pattering down the hallway. You smiled to yourself and turned around pulling down the blinds over the windows, locking the back door, and flipping on the ceiling fan, leaving Louis to put the sheets and blankets on the bed. Not long after you and Louis had settled into bed, watching American football re-caps, you heard the sound of feet come closer and closer to the end of the hallway where the door to the sunroom was. You glanced over at Louis and saw him smiling down at you. Soon enough the door popped open and you saw two twin boys come running across the room to your bed. "Uncle Loulou! Can you read us a story?" The younger twin asked jumping up onto your bed, his brother following shortly behind him. "Yeah, c'mon bud." Louis said grabbing the two little boys and placing them in between you two before opening the book about a talking dinosaur and reading the story in a soft tone lulling you, and two little boys to sleep.