#181: You Sleep in his Bunk and You Aggravate the Others

#181: You Sleep in his Bunk and You Aggravate the Others- twitcamwithhaz

Zayn: "It looks pretty." You say, looking at the stars in the sky as the bus drives by. "Not as pretty as you." He looks deep into your eyes, before kissing you. It was 4 in the morning and instead of sleeping like Paul insisted, you and Zayn were admiring the stars. He got on top of you and kisses you more passionately. "Go to sleep." A groggy voice says. You turn and see Harry giving you a disapproving look. Zayn got off of you. Once Harry left, he got back on top and you two had a fun night.

Harry: "So, this is your tour bus." You state, looking around as you lie next to Harry. "Yep." He replies. You put your head on your pillow. You turn and see Harry staring at you. "What?" "You look beautiful." He leans in and kisses you. He puts his hands on your face, deepening the kiss. Suddenly, you felt a pillow being thrown to your face. You see Louis standing there. "You stole Harry from me, Y/N. There's no way i'm letting you get away with doing it while i'm here." He turned and walked to his bunk. You and Harry tried to get away with it, but Louis kept cock blocking you.

Liam: You and Liam were cuddling. He kissed your head slightly. "How did i get such a beautiful girlfriend?" Liam kisses you gently. "How did I get such a wonderful boyfriend?" You kiss him back. "I love you so much, Y/N. I can't imagine my life without you." Liam snuggles closely up to you. "I love you more." You say. "Not possible." Liam shakes his head. "I can't wait until we're married." You whisper. "I can't wait until we have children." He whispers back. "And I can't wait until i can go to sleep peacefully." You see Zayn shaking his head. "You'd think that the 'Sensitive' one of the group would be nice and let you sleep, but no." Zayn snickers. "Goodnight, Zayn." You giggle as Zayn leaves frustrated.

Niall: "Look what i brought." Niall brought over some chocolate covered strawberries. "Yay." You squeal. He picks one up and feeds you one. "Mmm." You kiss him, and let him taste the chocolate on your mouth. You pick a big one, and stuff it in Niall's mouth. He leans in and pushes his mouth toward your cheek, leaving a chocolate mark. You scrunch your face and giggle. "Niall, did you steal my strawberries?" Liam looks at you and Niall with a stern look. He shakes his head as he snatches the strawberries from you. "My strawberries." Liam says, walking away. Later, Niall just ends up stealing Louis' carrots.

Louis: You and Louis are making out hard core on his bed bunk. He grabs some whipped cream and puts it on your stomach, licking it off. "Oh, Louis." You moan. He comes up and kisses you. "Louis, what are you doing?" Niall snaps. "Um, Niall..." Louis starts. "Taking my whipped cream isn't right. Louis. Y/N. Apologize right now." Niall demands. "Sorry Niall." You both murmur. You both continue with no food. Niall can steal your food, but NO one steals Niall's food.