#139: You Really Need To Pee

#139: You Really Need To Pee - i-write-1d-preferences

Harry:  You were all cuddled up in Harry’s arms and the warm bed sheets, when you realized you had to pee. You did your best to carefully squirm from Harry’s grasp, but he pulled you back in “Don’t leave me, babe” Harry whispered. You sighed and figured you could wait a few minutes. Then after you thought that Harry was asleep again you trying to get out bed when he yet again pulled you back “Where are you going babe. What’s wrong?” He asked. “It’s nothing Haz I just really need to pee” you chuckled. Harry smiled and let you go. “I’ll miss you” he said winking.

Niall:  There couldn’t have been a worse time to need to use the bathroom. You had been invited to the red carpet of the Grammys, as Niall’s date! The last thing you wanted to do was draw attention to yourself. The boys were talking to some of the press at the moment as you were with Eleanor and Sophia. You had posed for a few pictures with Niall, and some with the other girlfriends as well. “Excuse me, I hate to interrupt but Niall can I talk to you quickly” you said. Niall excused himself from the interview. “Yeah?” “I kinda really need to pee” you laughed. Niall smiled and kissed your cheek. “You’re too cute (Y/N), we can go inside. Just let me finish up these last few questions” Niall said. “Alright if we could make this quick sir, my girlfriend needs to pee” Niall laughed. You widened your eyes in pure shock and embarrassment.”Yeah I don’t think I was supposed to tell you that…” Niall trailed off, mouthing “Sorry” to you.

Liam:  You crossed your legs and tried your hardest not to pee yourself. It was really stupid of you not to got to the bathroom before you left your house. Today was the day of the “This Is Us” premier and the movie was about half way through at this point. Your legs started shaking. “Babe are you alright?” Liam asked. “I really have to pee but I’d hate to miss a single second of your movie” you whispered, you felt so terrible. Liam chuckled “Go ahead sweetheart” Liam smiled. You ran to the bathroom and came right back. “Ok what did I miss?” you whispered. “Nothing special, just one of the songs.” Liam said. You smiled, rested your head on his shoulder and enjoyed the rest of the movie.

Louis:  You were just on your way to the bathroom when one of the stage managers told you that your boyfriend had called you on stage. “Um…yeah ok” you said turning around and heading the opposite direction, towards the stage. “Ahh here she is!” Louis said giving you a smile and and handing you a mic. “What is this about?” You whispered to him. Why would Louis ask for you to come on stage in the middle of the concert? “Just go with it.” He told you. “Hi everyone!” You said into the microphone, smiling and waving to the packed arena. There was loud cheers and screaming. “Ok everyone well I’m not sure if you know this, but today is not just any old day, it’s a very special day, today is (Y/N)’s birthday!” Louis said. This was taking a lot longer than you expected, and you really needed to pee. “On the count of three can we all sing happy birthday to (Y/N)?!” Liam said. “Oh no really, you don’t have to do-” “1-2-3” Harry cut you off. The whole arena started singing to you and it was actually amazing. You couldn’t help but smile as they finished. “Thank you all!!” You giggled. “Have a nice night everyone, I hope you enjoy the concert” you said starting to walk off the stage. But Louis grabbed your hand “aww going so soon babe?” Louis asked. “I realllly have to pee” you whispered so only Louis could hear. He laughed “ok go”. “She had to go pee everyone!” He told the hundreds of fans. You held your head in embarrassment and showed him your middle finger (making the whole crowd cheer/laugh), almost sprinting off the stage. “Oh how she loves me” Louis laughed.

Zayn: "Uh Zayn…. I have to go to the bathroom" you said. "(Y/N)?! I told you to go before we left, we don’t have time for anymore pit stops!" He said. "But I didn’t have to go then!" You argued. "Well you shouldn’t have gotten that large lemonade!" He said. The two of you were on the road to Bradford going to Zayn’s family’s house for Christmas."Oh come on please, can’t we make one tiny stop?!" You begged. "If we stop, we won’t get there until new years!". "Ok so what do you want me to do, just pee myself?! I’m sure you would hate to have to clean your brand new car!" You said. He narrowed his eyes. "Fine. But you better be faster than lightning" he said pulling into a gas station. "Much faster than that I promise!!" You ran as fast as possible to get to the bathroom.