#182: Kitchen Concert

#182: Kitchen Concert- justinepaynlinson

Louis: You and Louis had a very busy day ahead of you two, Today your parents and his parents are going to come over to see your house and see how you two are doing. You decided to clean up the house before they come, because it was such a huge mess from the previous night when Louis had the boys over. You were half way done with the house when Louis woke up. "Morning Love" He said, while stretching his arms and yawning. "Morning babe" You said, still trying to clean up. "Do you need help?" He asked. "Uhm.. Yeah sure thanks, go do the dusting" You said. "Okay" He said and took the duster and started dusting the house. "Babe, babe you wanna know how dusting is really done?" Louis asked in an excited tone. "Sure" You said smiling at your boyfriend. "Well it goes like this: 'Stop The Dust, Let Freshness Through And Which Way Is The Dirt Gonna Go? Oh In The Bin'" You both laughed at Louis cute little dance moves. "I Love you Lou" You said. "I Love you too" He said.

Zayn: You and Zayn were cleaning y'all's apartment, because it was really dirty. Zayn was doing the vacuuming while you were cleaning the kitchen counters, Suddenly you start singing 'What Makes You Beautiful'. "You're Insecure, I Don't Know What For You're Turning Heads When You Walk Through The Door-Or-Or" You sing. What you didn't know was Zayn could hear you from where he was, so he stopped vacuuming and he came to you. He started laughing as you started jumping around dancing and singing. "Hey it doesn't mean if you're not in One Direction you aren't allowed to pretend to be one of them" You said. "So which one are you trying to be?" Zayn asked. "Can't you see its Liam, The one with the best dance moves in the band" You laugh. "Oh really?" Zayn asks "I'll show you". "Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else, The Way That You Flip Your Hair Gets Me Overwhelmed, But When You Smile At The Ground It Ain't Hard To Tell You Don't Know-Oh-Oh, You Don't Know You're Beautiful" He sings and starts doing some cool, but weird dance moves to impress you. "Yeah, Liam might be the best dancer, But you're the best member" You said and kissed his cheek.

Liam: You and Liam were both sweeping the house and you had your Nicki Minaj album on while you both were cleaning. You've been cleaning like for over an hour now so you both got distracted in the music. You both used the brooms as microphones and both started singing Nicki Minaj's songs like you were really at a concert. You guys were even dancing and throwing in weird dance moves. When the CD was finished you and Liam both looked at each other and fell down on the floor with laughter that filled your mouths. "Hahahaha Li, you're the best" You said. "At as great as you" He said smiling to you.

Niall: Niall was washing the dishes after supper, just as the boys left and you were clearing out the table for him. While he was doing that he started beating on one of the pots to 'Best Song Ever'. "Maybe Its The Way She Walked, Straight Into My Heart And Stole It" He sang. "Through The Doors And Passed Guards, Just Like She Already Owned It" You joined in. While you were both singing you guys took spoons out of the drawers and used it as microphones and Niall took out more pots and started beating them more to actually sound like the song. When you guys were done. "Ahh.. That was such a great performance" Niall said as he fell to the couch. "I know right, our fans loved us" You referred to absolutely nobody. "Yes, they did didn't they" Niall laughed. "Babe can I ask you a question?" He asked. "Sure anything" You said. "Am I a better drummer than Josh is?" He asked smiling. "Course you are hun. No ones better than Niall Horan" You said laughing.

Harry: Harry was cooking dinner for you two and while he was doing that you were humming 'She's Not Afraid' to yourself, but Harry heard you. "She Sneaks Out In The Middle Of The Night Yeah, Tight Dress With Her Top Cut Low, She's Addicted To The Feeling Of Letting Go Oh" He sang. "Letting Go" You added. "Hmm.. Tough performer aren't you?" Harry asked. "Well Duh! I'm a fantastic singer, I'm sure even better than you Harry" You challenged. "Okay c'mon then let's sing it out" He said. "Harry's gonna loose to a girl, Harry's gonna loose to a girl!" You laughed. "We'll just see about that (Y/N)" He said smirking to you. You guys had your battle and then at the end Harry said "Oh ok fine I'll give it to you then if you need it so much, Just to save yourself from embarrassment" He said. "Hmm yeah.. You're embarrassing yourself Harry by saying that" You said sticking out your tongue to him. "Just take the point" He said and kissed you to make you stop talking.