#68: Another Boy Stays with You While He's Away

#68: Another Boy Stays with You While He's Away - 1directionpreference-universe

Liam: “Liam, really I am fine I don’t need Niall to stay with me. I’m a big girl.” you said to Liam as he was packing a small bag for a weekend trip he was going on with Andy and some friends. “I just want to make sure that you are safe while I am away! I don’t want you to be lonely either baby.” Liam said as he zipped up his bag. “And you love Niall so what’s the big deal?” Liam asked. “There isn’t a big deal but I can care of myself too, ya know.” You said  as you followed Liam down to the front room where you were waiting for Niall to arrive so Liam could leave. “I’m going to miss you Li, please b careful and don’t get too drunk..” You said with a smile. “I’ll miss you too babe, don’t let Niall eat all my food or drink all my shit.” Liam said with a chuckle. “WEHEY!” Niall said as he walked right through the front door. “Glad you are already feeling at home.” You said as you rolled your eyes at Niall’s entrance. “I’ve got pads, tampons, Midol, brownies, and movies so hopefully I will make it through the weekend.” Niall said as he threw his bag down on the floor. “LIAM. You told him I was going to get my period!?” You said in shock. “It’s bro code, babe I wanted him to be prepared.” Liam said holding in his laughter. “Bro code my ass!” You said as you pulled Liam up from the couch jokingly. “Get out!” You said as he bent down to kiss you, but you pulled away. “Uh no no no.. You’re both going to suffer now!” you said as Liam began walking or the door and yelled “I Love yooooouuuuu!” “Yeah yeah, have fun!” you said with a smile, now to deal with Nialler.

Niall: “Liam is the fucking hulk babe, if this ass shows up while I  gone, Liam will make sure he doesn’t come back.” Niall said as you, Niall & Liam prepared for your parting. Niall was going to Ireland for a week to spend time with his family and because your ex kept showing up at your house, Niall was not going to let you stay home alone. “Trust me (YN) if he shows up I will protect you, You’re like a sister to me and this asshole isn’t getting anywhere near you.” Liam said as he rubbed your back trying to relax you. Niall also had Liam stay because ever since your ex started bothering you, your anxiety had been horrible. Later that night you were upstairs in your bedroom and Liam was downstairs when the door bell rang. “I got it love.” Liam yelled as you heard the door open. And you were going downstairs because you had ordered pizza for the two of you. But to your surprise you suddenly heard Liam yell “Nice try you asshole! Get the fuck away from here.” and he slammed the door his face “Liam what the hell I ordered Pizza for us, that wasn’t him!” you said. “What why didn’t you warn me?” Liam said, “I did! Did you not get the text I sent you?” You said. “No!” Liam said the delivery guys light turned on. “Go apologize, pay and get our dinner!” You said as Liam fled for the door. “Hold up!” He yelled as the delivery guy stopped and rolled down his window. “What?” He said angered. “Listen man, I am sorry, I am staying with my friends girlfriend for the week cause she has this guy who keeps showing up here so I thought you were him so I flipped out. But If you don’t mind I’d like to pay for our dinner.” Liam said making you chuckle as you watched him from the doorway. “Thanks again, sorry bro.” Liam said as he put his wallet back in his pocket and carried your dinner inside. “Really Liam?” You said shaking your head. “What I didn’t know you ordered pizza!” He defended as you too sat down to eat.

Louis: “Just be aware that this weekend will require you to say ‘Harry, no’ and ‘Harry don’t eat that it was on the floor.’ more than you think” Louis said as he zipped up his backpack, causing  you to laugh. “If you think I’m just joking, keep a tally I swear you’ll have 10 in 2 hours.” Louis said. “I’m going to miss yooou.” You said as you wrapped your arms around Louis’ body. Louis was going home to Doncaster to do a few things for his mum’s wedding for the weekend, and he invited Harry to stay at your house so you weren’t lonely. “Hiiiiii!” Harry said as he walked right into your house. “Hi Harry…” You said, “Glad you’ve made yourself comfortable.” You said being he ignored your doorbell. “Dude we could’ve been having sex or something and you just walked right into our house!” Louis said. “Well it wouldn’t have been the first time I walked in on you two.” Harry said. “Harry WHAT?” You said in shock.. “DUDE.” Louis said as you two exchanged looks. “It was a while ago remember it as on the tour bus, Liam told me not to go in there and that’s all he said so I just ignored him and went in anyways and well… yeah.” Harry said with a smile. “Oh my god, Ya know what I want Liam to stay with me!” You said, not believing what Harry was saying. “Well then… on that note, I’m out babe! Have good weekend with this freak.” Louis said as he kissed you and left. “Harry did you even bring a bag…?” You asked cautiously. ”Trust me love I have had my share of traveling I don’t need a bag.” Harry said. “Well If you like pull a toothbrush and some deodorant out of those old boots of yours I will kill you.” You said starting to wonder how you’d make it through the weekend. “Please I keep those in my pocket.” Harry said. “HAROLD. NO.” You said actually believing him. “Oh my god.” you said. “(YN) I’m kidding, I have stuff in a bag in my car, no worries love.” He said with a smile. “God, Harry.. you’re a strange on, Good thing you’ve got such a big heart.” You said as you prepared yourself for the following two days.

Harry: “Now I know he has much better cheekbones than me, buuuut, He is here strictly to help you hobble around, ok kitten?” Harry said as he replaced the ice-bag on your knee. You had emergency knee surgery two days ago, but Harry had already made plans to fly out to California months ago. So he called up Zayn to try to help take care of you while he was away, simply because he was trustworthy to take care of you and he lived the closest. “Are you sure you’re going to be okay while I’m gone?” Harry said as he ran his fingers over the stitches in your knee. “Harry I will be fine, I’m just in a lot of pain and on a lot of medicine. Zayn will have it easy all this shit I’m on will have me knocked out. “I just feel bad about leaving you here.” Harry said. “Harry I promise I want you to go and have fun, I will be fine, Zayn will take good care of me.” You said. “Now go I don’t want you to miss your flight.” You said as you kissed Harry passionately. “Hey!” Zayn said as he and Harry met at the door. “How are you doing (YN)?” Zayn asked, as he walked over to you. “I’m alright I’m pretty drugged up.” You said with a yawn. “Well I am going to go put this stuff up in the guest room, and I will be right back down, you’re in good hands with me.” Zayn said as he looked at Harry. “Now you go, I’ve got her taken care of.” Zayn said with authority as Harry left for the airport.

Zayn: “LOUIS THE TOMMO TOMLINSON IS HERE.” Louis said as he walked right into your house where you and Zayn were trying to say your goodbyes. Zayn was going away for a few days to help his mum out with something’s around the house and he didn’t want you to be home alone so he got Louis to come and stay with you. “We’re going to have a fucking blast love!” Louis said loudly. “Well I’m going to be fucking deaf if you don’t tone it down just a little bit Louis.” You said as your ears we’re still ringing from his entrance. “We’re gonna have good time.” Louis whispered instead. “Louis oh my god please…” You said getting frustrated already. You and Louis always got on well, but you sort of had a love hate relationship, he loved to push your buttons and be a bit spontaneous, but you were just a little bit calmer and you enjoyed making Louis quiet down just a little bit. “Louis I swear if I come home and this house is trashed, I will come looing for you.” Zayn said. “Oh come on bro, you’re almost as bad as I am.” Louis said. “Yeah but (YN) cleaned it for like hours today so it would be nice for you.” Zayn said to Louis. “Bro that’s bull, I know she only cleaned it to try to guilt me into not making a mess.” Louis said with a chuckle. “The funny thing is that is 100 percent true too.” You said with a laugh. “Ok well I really have to go, Behave yourselves please…” Zayn said nervously. “Love you boo.” You said with a smile as Zayn softly kissed you and left the house.