#95: He Gets Horny During a Twitcam

#95: He Gets Horny During a Twitcam - 1dpreferenceworld

Niall: “It’s gonna be fine,” Niall reassured you. “I’ve never done a twitcam before…what if they hate me?” you asked Niall. “They won’t! The fans love you!” he said giving you a small peck on the cheek. You nodded half convinced. Your rubbed your sweaty palms together as he switched on the webcam. “Are we on? Can you guys see us?” he asked reading the comments. “Good,” he replied satisfied. “You all know my girlfriend Y/N right?” he asked looking at you, “Everyone say hi.” You waved shyly to the camera. It felt weird waving to your computer but knowing that millions of people were on the other end watching you. “Don’t be shy,” he whispered. You smiled relaxing a little as his hand came to rest on your thigh. “How are you all today?” he asked returning back to the twitcam. You saw a bunch of replies flood onto the screen. Niall’s job was so crazy, you could never handle it like he does. You placed your hand on his rubbing your thumb against his hand. He turned to you and smiled. “Oh Aloha to @DirectionerOhana from Hawaii!” Niall said cheekily. You laughed. He was adorable. “Hola to @EspanaPaynettes from Spain!” Niall had the best Spanish accent. You watched as your charismatic boyfriend answered questions, giving shoutouts and hellos to fans all over the world. After a few minutes you noticed his hand start to move up and down your thigh. You glanced over at him and he wasn’t even aware of what he was doing. You tried to ignore it, but it actually turned you on. You tried to look into the camera without moaning as his hand moved farther up your leg. Inching closer and closer you grabbed a hold of his t-shirt. You couldn’t handle this, not on screen. “Well I’m sorry guys. But we gotta go. Sorry it was so short, but I hope you liked it and I’ll see you guys soon!” he said quickly switching it off before diving on top of you. You changed sceneries as he hungrily ripped off your clothes…

Zayn: “They want to see you do a hidden talent Y/N,” Zayn said to you. “Hidden talent?” you asked a little confused, “I don’t have a hidden talent!” Zayn thought about it for a moment, “Oh oh! Do that thing with your tongue when you tie a knot with the stem of a cherry!” He popped a cherry into his mouth pulling out the stem for you. “Really? Is that really a talent?” you asked taking it from him anyways. You looked at the screen to see the fans cheering you on. They really wanted to see you do this. “Well okay then,” you shrugged before placing it on your tongue for everyone to see. You began fiddling with it in your mouth as Zayn watched in awe. He always wished he could do it, but however hard he tries, he can never get it. About 30 seconds later you stuck your tongue out to reveal the stem stuck in the perfect knot. Zayn applauded. “That always turns me on,” he said a little too loud. He thought he had whispered but that but the whole world had just heard that. “Well anyways! That’s my hidden talent everybody,” you said hoping no one had heard it clearly. You looked at the comments and you were wrong, everyone had. You laughed nervously hitting Zayn in the shoulder as you saw the comments coming through. “Er how about we take some questions from twitter now yeah?” he suggested. You nodded. Switching tabs to twitter he pulled up his mentions. “@HoranHugged asked, ‘#askzayn could you take a look at the worldwide trends?’” Zayn read giving you a puzzled look. You shrugged as he went to the trends. Your jaw dropped as you saw what was trending: “#ZaynGoHaveSexAlready”. Zayn blushed. You’ve never seen him blush before.  You decided to break the awkwardness so you said winking, “How about it Zayn?” 

Harry: He leaned over and kissed you. He kissed you again. And again, each time a little sweeter. You smiled through the kiss but pulled back anxiously. “Harry,” you mumbled pointing to the camera. He smirked. You two had decided to do a twitcam and Harry might’ve gotten a little carried away. Your eyes scrolled through the comments, “Gettin it on Harold!” “Get a room!” “Ew stop kissing” “Stop eating that slut’s face Harry” “I’m leaving before I barf” “Get off him bitch” You straightened yourself out and sat up straighter. You cleared your throat. Harry shrugged. He could sense your tenseness. He gave you a concerned look and you pointed at the hateful comments. Harry closed his eyes and sighed. “I can see what you guys are saying you know?” Harry asked anger lingering in the back of his voice. “And I don’t like what you’re all saying about Y/N here,” he said pulling you close. “You don’t have to like her, but you have to respect her. Know that I love her,” he said watching the comments mold into sincere apologizes. “And all you true fans out there. Directioners I should say. Know that I love her because I really do,” he said kissing you again. He slipped his tongue into place in your mouth floating around every inch of it. You didn’t even mind that you were broadcasting to millions of people right now, you just knew that you were in love with Harry. And that little speech he just made for you, made your day. “Thank you,” you said inbetween french kisses. 

Liam: “Everybody meet….Y/N!” Liam exclaimed turning the webcam towards you. You blushed. “Aw she’s blushing!” Liam said tapping your nose playfully on your nose. You giggled. “So Y/N? Want to take some questions?” Liam asked positioning it so that you were both in the camera. “Sure,” you smiled. “Alright. This one’s from @MalikZaynsAbs. She wants to know what your favorite cereal is,” he said laughing a little. “Hmmm that’s a hard one,” you pondered, “probably Cheerios. Wait no! The ones with the marshmallows!” “Lucky Charms you mean?” Liam asked. “Yeah those!” you said excited. “I’ll be right back,” he said winking at the camera. You shrugged. A few minutes later Liam walked back up to you with a bowl of Lucky Charms in hand. “There’s absolutely nothing I would change about Liam. He’s perfect in every way,” you answered before you noticed him. “Awww,” he said handing you the bowl of cereal. “Awww,” you said in response of his kind gesture. You dug in right away, slurping up the milk and marshmallows. “Anyone else have a question?” you asked through a full mouth. “@LouisButtocks asked what we like to do for fun on the weekends Liam,” you said really getting into the whole question thing. “Well we usually-” he began with a smirk on his face. “Like to lounge around and watch films,” you finished afraid of what he was going to say. “Right,” he said with a grin on his face. “Why don’t we stop this and really have some fun?” he whispered in your ear seductively. Your eyes widened. As tempting as that was you weren’t going to let the fans down now, and besides you were having a lot of fun answering questions. You hit him on the shoulder before shaking your head subtly and answering another question. 

Louis: “Let’s do a twitcam!” Louis announced. You nodded eagerly, “Sure!” You loved talking to the fans. So far, you’ve been pretty good about the hate and you hope it stayed that way. Louis quickly tweeted “quick twitcam in 5?” before he set up the camera by the couch. You plopped down on it patting the seat next to you, telling him to join you. “Hey guys!” he yelled in to the camera. You broke into laughter, “It’s not even on yet Lou!” You two were falling over in laughter when you saw the green light go on. You stopped, nudging Louis who was on his back still in hysterics. “Oh it’s on,” he replied getting himself together. “Hello there everybody,” he said in a low voice. You tried to hold back giggles. “How are you all today?” he asked impersonating Darth Vader or something. You couldn’t help it. You stepped away from the camera collecting yourself, trying to scare away your laughter as he continued on. You returned next to him as he put his arm around your shoulder, just like at the movies. “Hey guys,” you finally said once you were sure you were done laughing. He rubbed your shoulder with his fingertips. You smiled. He leaned in and kissed your cheek. You blushed. “Not on camera,” you mumbled. “Mmmm I don’t care,” he said going for your lips this time. You fell backwards with Louis on top of you. His legs entangled in yours he deepened the kiss. “I want you,” he whispered oh so quietly even you could barely hear. “Later!” you said between kisses pulling him out of the view of the camera. “No. Now,” he demanded. You loved it when Louis was like this. “No. Later,” you insisted knowing that it wouldn’t end up well if you left during the twitcam. “Let’s just finish this first,” you said. “Bye guys!” he yelled before shutting down the twitcam.