#89: Superbowl Sunday

#89: Superbowl Sunday - 1d-ladies

Zayn: You sighed as you saw the referee make a bad call.  You knew what came next.  You groaned and covered your ears as everyone got up from their spots on the sofa and started screaming at the T.V.  Why did I agree to come to this party? You wondered, as you could feel the beginnings of a migraine form in your head.  Zayn looked at you and gave you a sympathetic look, and you could tell he wasn’t enjoying this party very much either.  He motioned for you to follow him into the next room, and you got up and walked into the room.  “I take it you weren’t having a great time either.”  You say as you sit down next to him on the sofa.  “Well, I only came to this party because you were, and you didn’t seem to be having a ton of fun.” He said, putting his arm around you.  “Football isn’t really my thing.” You said, shrugging.  Zayn chuckled and took out his iPhone, and opened it up to Netflix.  “So,” he said, taking out his earbuds, “What movie do you want to watch?”  You giggled, and snuggled up to Zayn, spending the rest of the evening watching movies with Zayn.

Niall: You had taken Niall to the Superbowl party your best friend was throwing in your hometown, and you and your friends were gathered around the T.V. “What?! What was that?!” You yelled, as your team got fowled but the ref didn’t call it.  “Are you blind?!” you yelled at the T.V., as your friends booed at the referee who clearly couldn’t hear them.  “What’s going on?”  Niall asked, poking his head in from the kitchen, where he’d been camping out.  “The referee just made the worst call I’ve ever seen!” You said angrily.  Niall motioned for you to go over to him.  You walked over and he gave you a hug.  “You’re cute when you’re mad.” He said.  “Want to come in the kitchen and eat some cupcakes with me?”  You giggle and take his hand as he leads you into the kitchen.  “I would love nothing more Mr. Horan.”

Liam: “Wait, so what team are we routing for again?”  Liam asked, and you giggled a little.  “It doesn’t really matter Liam.  You can route for whichever team you want.”  Liam sighed.  “But I need to know which team your family will be routing for, so that I can talk to them about the game without seeming dumb.”  You laughed at your boyfriend’s cuteness.  “Ok, we’re routing for (y/f/t/n).”  “Alright.  (y/f/t/n). (y/f/t/n).” He repeated to himself over and over again, and you laughed and gave him a kiss.  “Trust me Li, my family isn’t going to mind if you aren’t completely filled in with football.”  You said, and he furrowed his brow.  “Ok babe.  I guess you’re right.”  “When am I not?” you say playfully, and he picks you up, peppering your face with kisses.

Harry: “Ok.” Harry said.  “Can you go over the rules with me one more time?”  You and Harry were snuggled together on the sofa in your apartment watching the Superbowl together, and he was somewhat confused as to what was going on.  You laughed a little.  The game was ¾ of the way done, and the whole way through you’d been explaining it to Harry, but he never seemed to get it.  You ran through the instructions one more time, and Harry smiled at you.  “Thanks babe! I think I get it now.” He said, giving you a kiss.  After sitting through five minutes of the game, you hear Harry say, “Wait, what was that?  Babe, can you go over the rules one more time?”  You chuckle, and go over the rules once again, but certainly not for the last time.

Louis: “Soda?” “Check.” “Pizza?” “Check.” “Chips?” “Check.” “Elephants?” You giggled at Louis.  “Of course! I would never forget the elephants!” you exclaim.  “Good!” he said, wrapping you in a hug.  “I want our first Superbowl together to be perfect.”  You laughed.  “Louis… it’s the Superbowl.  It’s not exactly the biggest deal on Earth.”  He smiled down at you.  “I know… but anytime I do anything with you for the first time is special.  And I want you to enjoy it as much as I do.”  You awed in your head at your boyfriend. “As long as I’m with you, I’ll be happy.” You say, as you give him a peck on the cheek.