#13: He Leaves You A Voicemail

#13: He Leaves You A Voicemail - rollinglouinthehay

Harry: “Hey babe…so I just wanted to ask you… euh you know the washing machine… how does it work again? Do I just need to push that blue button? Wait but where do I put this powder stuff? In the hole where I put the clothes? Oh I think I found- …and broke it…Baby please call me after this meeting thing I really really need my red and white shirt washed. Love you baby, bye.”

Liam: “Sweetheart I just left the flat why is your phone turned off? I called to ask what kind of chocolate you want me to buy you but you know what, forget the chocolate. I’m coming back home. Call immediately when you heard this if I’m not home yet! I’ll be right the-“

Louis: “Babyyyyy it’s meee! I just…what did I want…ah yesss *breathing noises* Liam wants to take me hooome *giggle* see what I did there? Wellll Liam wants to take me home but I swearrr I’m not drunk! I just am a liiiittle bit tipsy. Not drunk..Liam stop pulling me I’m… talking to (Y/N)…Nooo baby he’s taking me home! No stap! Baby hel- whops I tripped…Alright alright alright… Liamm alright. I’m coming home honeyyy..”

Niall: “Baby we’re outta toast. Right I mean hi I wanted to ask if you could stop my the next Walmart and buy some toast yeah? And also some Nutella if you’re already there…And just so you know..our cookies are almost out too. Well euh call me when youre at the wallie and I’ll tell you what we’re also out of okay… so bye I guess…love you beautiful.”

Zayn: “Is it…is it on? Eh hi boo! Im just in town in topshop, well I was in topman but I decided to stop by topshop quickly, so I found a reaaally cute dress, it would look sooo gorgeous on you! I wanted it to be a surprise actually but I feel really bad to have forgotten your sizes and stuff ha…sooo it would be really helpful if you could… you know call back or just send a message with your sizes or something…okay I’m gonna go see what I find else okay? I love you boo! Bye!’