Chapter 16

Chapter 16

" Aww, don't go back one more" Harry said pulling me back down for a kiss." No! You make an excuse every 3 mins!" I said hitting his shoulder and walked to my seat. Harry's phone rang and he did a signal to go out of the dinning room, after some time,He then came back running and carried me of my chair and said," My dad wants me to go to his house for a 3 day camp this friday AND he wants you to come over." He said flashing his dimples." But, how bout Renz?" I said staring at Renz poking out of her door." It's ok, I'll go over to Mary's house for a sleepover." She said, " ohh, you met Mary?" Harry said," Whose that?" I looked up to Harry," That girl, who pulled you to the caferteria today." He said looking down," Ya pretty weird friend but ya sure." Renz said closing her door.

FRIDAY

It's friday today and I was in my living room, when he came he gave me a long hug and took my bag and placed it in his dad's car." Hi, Mrs Styles." I said, " Ohh hi Cass. Harry told a lot about you to me." He said and opening his car door for me." Dad.." harry said doing the" dont!" look. I laughed and went in as Harry followed. It was a 2 hour drive. as we arrive I went in and I was amazed! " Wow, this is a nice place Mr Styles!" I said looking up. " Please just call me uncle Des." He said touching Harry's shoulder." Don't let her go or I'll be very down son." He whispered to Harry but I heard it and uncle Des winked to me.

Me and Harry went to his room laughing," I can't believe my dad said that!" Harry said putting an arm around my waist." Well he won't be the only one not pleased about leaving me." I said looking up to him. He smiled down to me. As we arrived his room, I gasped! " Why are boys room's way better than girls ones!?" I complained. " Well, You could be in one with me if you want." He said and carried me to the bed and we had a tickle fight, suddenly uncle Des came in," Harry, what are you doing?" He said doing a serious look," I was.. looking for the.. remote?" He said and smiled a embrassed one. I just slowly crawled away." Very well then." Uncle Des said closing the door." Ya Harry. Wheres the remote your looking for." I said teasing him and we continued our tickle fight.

~:)~

xD Heard of tht fact bout Harry? Yup~ It's sooo true.Keep Reading!!! >< LaLaLuvU~'~