Crazy

“Baby I apologize for all of things that I know that I’ve done, see I know I’ve been a fool for far too long” – K-Ci & JoJo x Crazy

            Periodically, Chris looked up from his phone to Rasia’s house waiting for her to come outside so they could go back to his place. He just got back from dropping Harmony off at school like usual and wanted to just chill at home until later.

            Of course he wasn’t back at work yet, but tomorrow he plans on being back on the job because he and Shayne have some important missions to make starting with Tone and Mariah. He wanted to prepare himself for tomorrow and hoped that Rasia wouldn’t start anything to cause him to stress out.

            He watched as Rasia walked out the house with Rico in her arms and put him in his car seat when she opened up the back door. After she was done she got in the passenger seat and Chris took no hesitation on driving off.

            “You hungry?” He asked her as she sat inaudibly next to him.

            “No” She replied.

            “A’ight well I need to stop in here real quick to get a new charger” He parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

            She nodded and he got out the car and walked into the packed Wal-Mart searching for a new iphone charger. Within’ five minutes he was in and out and back in his car. He looked over at Rasia as she went through what appeared to be his phone. He didn’t even realize that he left it in the car with her until now.

            “Whatchu doin’?” He asked.

            She looked over at him and back to his phone. “Why the fuck you lie to me?”

            Not liking her choice of words he took a second to calm himself down before he found himself chocking her out.

            “Fuck I lie to you about?” He asked through gritted teeth as they still sat in the parking lot.

            “About Sandra being around when you’re wit’ your daughter” She shook her head. “Why didn’t you fucking tell me that shit?”

            He gripped the steering wheel like he wanted to grip her neck. He hated when she cursed at him and she knew it, which is why she was using such harsh words.

            “You gon’ stop talking to me like I’m some punk ass nigga” He said slowly.

            She gave him a daring look and laughed. “Or what?”

            The fact that she found this amusing only adds more to his anger.

            “Rasia I swear I’ll knock you the fuck out” He gritted.