Her Way

“She gets her way…” –PARTYNEXTDOOR x Her Way

            “Are you sure she work here?” Chris asked Sandra as he pulled up to MagicCity.

            Sandra sighed. “I think she might. We got a new girl a few months back and it seems like she only works nights when I don’t. And I remember someone saying her name”

            Chris nodded his head while parking the car. He looked over at Sandra as she was dressed in Nike joggers with a hoodie to match. She had a Nike bag that had her change of clothes in it for the night.

            It was her last night at the club and Chris had a plan for the evening that he’s planted in Sandra’s head since she told him that Mariah works at the club. If she doesn’t at all work there then he would have to take another ten steps back and find her real location. But either way he was gonna get justice for Harmony.

            Chris watched as Sandra looked a bit nervous. He understands why she’s feeling this way because she was about to be faced with her daughter’s killer. But Chris was the opposite. His fingers were just itching thinking about getting Mariah in his presence.

            “You gon’ be a’ight?” He asked her.

            She nodded her head. “Yes, I’m fine” She braced herself.

            He gave her an agreeing look and then she opened up the car door and got out. He watched as she went into the club. He circled around the club and parked behind it where the dressing room exit was.

            Chris got out of his car and pushed the lock button on the keypad and jogged back to the front entrance. He got a fake license plate on a rental car he rented in a fake name and credit card. He didn’t want anything traced back to him so he took strict precautions while planning this whole thing out He walked into the dimly lit club like all the other gentlemen and took a seat in the far back so that he could get a good view of everyone.

            The plan was for Sandra to go on stage and for Chris to look at his surroundings for a panicked Mariah leaving to go the dressing room. He was gonna follow her and drag her out the back to his car while leaving Sandra to finish her night at the club.

            A tall mocha colored skinned stripper walked up to Chris looking like she wanted to serve him but he immediately protested by putting his hand up. He wasn’t in the club to fraternize, he was doing strictly business. Nothing else was on his mind at this point but Harmony. No matter how wrong he is for going after Mariah, he knows that the cops sure as hell ain’t gon’ do shit so now it’s up to him.

            The club soon got dark and the DJ started talking into the speaker making everyone settle down. “Our first act tonight is by the lovely Symphony, so niggas and bitches put ya’ money together cause she bouta’ put on a show”

            The faint sound to the beat of Her Way by PARTYNEXTDOOR made the floor of the club rumble. Chris looked at the stage waiting for Sandra to appear and when the beat dropped she strutted out on stage seductively wearing a shear black teddy over what looked like a black two piece lingerie set. Her hair was in a completely different style then when she was in the car and it looked like she transformed into a completely different person.