A/N

hey yall, i just wanna let you all know that i published the third book & the description as a sneak peek to what's gonna happen at the end of this book. So add the book to your library and if you're not already, follow me!

Also i wanna tell some of you that i appreciate the comments and your opinions. But some of you need to realize that not everyone is gonna feel the same way as you. I do read ALL the comments and some of you get real out of pocket when you disagree with someone's opinion.

I understand that you & someone else may have a debate and that's fine. But if you start calling people names thats when ima start deleting your comments. Another thing is if someone dont ask for your opinion DON'T GIVE IT!

I hate seeing someone get ganged up on for voicing how they feel, its not right so please stop! I have people pm-ing me saying that they don't wanna comment because they feel like they'll be attacked and i understand where they're coming from.

I'm not calling anyone out, im just asking if you could not attack someone for their opinion. please & thank you!

Another thing is that wattpad isn't allowing me to update chapters from my laptop (which is why im typing this on my phone) sooooo i need someone i can TRUST to upload the rest of the chapters for me. Ill give you my login info & email you the chapters for you to upload. And i hope i can trust one of you to NOT delete my account or takeover it (can't believe im doing this -__- lol) so pm me if you can help me because otherwise ill never get this book finished.

Anyways sorry for the false alarm!