Tbh

“Girl it’s all over your face that someone’s taking my place” –PARTYNEXTDOOR x Tbh

            “Was that shit necessary?” Chris asked Rasia while cruising down the streets of Atlanta.

            They had just left from in front of Shayne’s house after a big brawl broke out between Rasia, Loren, Aniya and Tavi. Chris found it redundant that Rasia had to put in on other people’s business.

            “We got enough fucking problems of our own!” He yelled at her. “Why don’t you solve ours first and then go help with someone else’s” He suggested.

            He looked over at her as she had her arms folded over her chest and pouted. It seemed like all they ever did was yell at each other and Chris found it annoying. They could never have a serene day without a whole bunch of extra shit.

            “Ima take you home” He muttered.

            “Thought you wanted to spend the rest of the night with us” Rasia asked looking over at him.

            His initial plans were to chill in the house with his son and girlfriend but Rasia ruined it. He doesn’t like being around her when she has a pissy attitude because it puts him in a bad mood. He’d rather sit at home by himself and deal with being lonely.

            “I got some shit I need to do in the morning and don’t need nothing sitting on my mind” He replied nonchalantly.

            “So im something sitting on your mind?” She asked smartly. “Good to know”

            “And this is what the fuck I mean, man” He shouted. “You just being so extra for no damn reason! Got Shayne pissed the fuck off at me cause I brought ya wanna be on the bad girls club ass to his crib… And what’s up wit’ you disrespecting Tavi in front of Addison? That shit was uncalled for. How would you like it if someone did that shit to you?”

            He knew he was just pissing her off but she was jeopardizing his money and job. Although Shayne was his best friend, he was now the boss and his money was in the hands of Shayne. He wanted to continue to ride along with him, because he needs to provide for his son.

            “Okay Chris I get it!” She cried. “I fucked up”

            He shook his head. “You’nt need to be tellin’ me that. You need to say that to Tavi cause that’s who you owe an apology to”

            Chris felt dire that Tavi was only at Shayne’s house to pick up her daughter but was attacked by a bunch of females. Not only that but she was bombarded and had no clue it was gonna happen.

            Chris pulled up in front of Rasia’s house and looked back at a sleeping Rico feeling bad that he couldn’t spend the rest of the night with him because of his mother’s immature actions.