Epilogue

Epilogue

*3 months later*

        Tavi followed Addison around the house trying to get her dressed for the day. The last thing she wanted to do early this morning was to chase her around but it seems like Addison had a good nights rest because she woke up like the energizer bunny.

        “C’mon Addison I don’t have all day” Tavi laughed. She scooped Addison up and tickled her all the way to her room where she sat her down on the floor and got her dressed. “You got mommy all tired now”

        Addison smiled and Tavi smiled back and let Addison go because she was done getting dressed. Tavi stood to her feet and went into the kitchen preparing breakfast for three.

        She pulled out a pack of bacon and some waffle mix and got started on the breakfast. In the mist of her stirring she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her and then she smiled.

        “Good morning” She laughed.

        “Good morning” He mumbled placing his face in the crook of her neck kissing her gently.

        Tavi finished putting the waffle batter in the waffle iron and closed it so that it could cook. She turned around and faced Rashad and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pecked his lips softly and looked him in his sleepy eyes.

        “How did you sleep?” She questioned.

        “Ion’t think I got much sleep” He smirked gripping her ass.

        Tavi bit her bottom lip and smiled shyly. “And why is that?”

        “You know” He laughed kissing her neck.

        Rashad ran his hands up her big t-shirt and sucked on her neck making her let out a soft moan. He laughed at her vulnerability and picked his face up from her neck. “You know that’s only the start right?”

        “Mhm” She hummed turning around to tend to the food.

        “Happy birthday” He said slapping her ass making her jump.

        “Rashad!” She screamed. “I hate you” She hit his bare chest and laughed.

        He chuckled and walked out the kitchen leaving her to finish the breakfast. Once she was done preparing everything she called Rashad into the kitchen and asked him to bring Addison with him.

        She fixed his plate and then a smaller plate for Addison and placed them on the breakfast bar. Rashad walked in with Addison in his arms.