Hail Mary

“Revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to getting pussy” – Tupac x Hail Mary

            Shayne, Chris and Calvin parked outside of the house that belonged to Mariah and Tone. They were going in there to kidnap them the way they did Tavi. It was only right to let them know how it feels to be taken away from the world by your own will.

            They got out the car not giving a care in the world that it was broad daylight. The car they arrived in was unmarked and they were wearing ski masks to hide their identity. They walked up to the house and burst through the doors and saw that the house was empty but heard noises coming from the second floor.

            Shayne chuckled. “I know they had to hear us coming in here” He whispered as they crept up the steps.

            He reached in his waist for his glock .40 and proceeded to take it out just in case they did hear them and was getting ready to bust at them. He came upon the master bedroom and slowly turned the doorknob exposing Mariah on her knees sucking off Tone who was enjoying it so much that he didn’t feel the presence of others in the room.

            “Break this shit the fuck up” Shayne growled scaring Mariah so bad that she apparently bit down on Tone’s Johnson because of the yelp that left his mouth.

            “Bitch, what the fuck” He groaned.

            “That ain’t shit compared to what these bullets are gonna do to you” Shayne chuckled. “Put on some clothes and let’s go” He ordered as Calvin and Chris stood guard by the door with their guns drawn.

            Mariah quickly threw on some clothes while it took Tone some time because he was still in pain.

            “Nigga we ain’t got all fucking day” Shayne yelled. “Hurry the fuck up.”

            Tone quickened his movement and before Shayne knew it they were both dressed. “Stand up and let’s go. If yall make a sound when we walk outside yo ass is grass” He looked at them as Mariah cried hard begging for her life and Tone seemed to be uncaring.

            They made it outside within a matter of seconds and they didn’t make a sound before they got in the car. Chris drove all the way to Tucker as Shayne sat in the back with Tone and Mariah. The car ride was silent and the only noise was coming from Mariah sobbing. Shayne was growing exasperated so he placed his gun at her temple.

            “Bitch shut the fuck up and enjoy the fucking ride” He said through gritted teeth.

            She quieted her crying until the ride was over and the car sat in front of the house that he rescued Tavi from. They were gonna show Tone and Mariah just how much shit they’ve put Tavi through.

            They got them out the car and when they walked in the side door of the abandon house the stench was horrendous making Shayne gag and Mariah cry more.