Doing It Wrong (Urban Book II)

© All Rights Reserved to tvpacshakvr 2014-2015

They say it's calm before the storm and in Tavi and Shayne’s life that's exactly what it is. 

After a hectic year, everything in Tavi’s life comes to a stop and things start to move in a steady paste. But when things start to make a turn, her life grows tense. Trying to finish high school with a child is stressful enough, but she also has to deal with the father of her child-- Shayne and his crazy lifestyle. But Tavi makes something out of nothing with someone, and he becomes the remedy to the pain and the stress.

Shayne is now sitting at the top of the food chain and is able to look at Atlanta from a different view. The only thing on his mind these days is money and his daughter. Shayne runs into a female that he assumes will be nothing but a hit and quite but when she offers more then what he’s expecting he has no other choice but to take what’s on the plate.

Together Shayne and Tavi try to co-parent with Addison, but just like any other time it’s hard for them to control the sexual tension. Putting each of their relationships in jeopardy they become more then just “parents”. They turn into two people breaking hearts.

“So cry if you need to, but I can’t stay to watch you. That’s the wrong thing to do.

Touch if you need to, but I can’t stay to hold you. That’s the wrong thing to do.

Talk if you need to, but I can’t stay to hear you. That’s the wrong thing to do.

Cause you’ll say you love me, and I’ll end up lying and say I love you too”