58

Harry and I had decided to take advantage of Gemma and David’s gift to us and escape to the countryside for a night in the Peak District before we had to go back to work preparing for the tour. 

The next four weeks would be insanely busy and we literally had to have our bags packed for the flight since we left the day after Gemma’s wedding to fly to Sydney. That meant that every day and weekend of the next month would either be devoted to One Direction or Gemma and I was okay with that except I would barely have time to help Tina transition to the shop and get her settled in London much less help Gemma with the reopening. She and I had mutually decided to post-pone the opening until after her wedding since things would have been very hectic had we decided to keep it open. 

Harry and I left for the Peak District on New Year’s Day and as he drove his car through the countryside with the GPS plugged into the address of the cottage we would be staying at, I realized I hadn’t mentioned the Juliette thing to him. I didn’t want to push it off but I didn’t want to ruin our nice time either. But if it was true, did I really want to spend the next 30-some hours trapped in a cottage with him? We had under an hour’s drive left according to the GPS and I figured that gave me enough time to have this conversation and decide to go ahead with the overnight break or make him turn around and take us back home. 

That was another thing. I had agreed to move in with him and while we hadn’t exactly discussed logistics of it all, I knew he wasn’t going to let me forget it and would most likely insist on having my stuff moved into his house sometime over the next month before we left.

“Harry, I”

“Georgia, I,”

We both glanced over at each other and burst out laughing. We had been sitting in comfortable silence, both of us lost in our thoughts until we wanted to have a conversation.

“Go ahead,” I said to him.

He shook his head no. “You go ahead, Georgia.”

I bit my lip. Was this really the most appropriate time to be having this conversation? Probably not. “No, Harry, you go ahead.”

“Fine. I was going to ask what you wanted to do when we got to the cottage? I can think of a few things but I didn’t know if you had anything specific in mind?” He glanced over at me and reached his hand that wasn’t on the steering wheel to rub my thigh.

“What ideas did you have?” I asked, taking in the scenery as we began to enter the Peak District National Park.

“There are a lot of small towns around the area we’re staying so we can walk around some of those if you’d like or we can go hiking on the mountains or we can just stay in the two of us and find something to do, I’m sure.” His hand squeezed my thigh after his third suggestion and I couldn’t help but snicker to my self.

“Do you ever think about things other than sex?”

“Yes, sometimes, but c’mon, I went six months without sex, I have to make up for it. And you’re so hot and fun in bed. Are you complaining?” He teased.

“Mmm, no. Not complaining, just wondering how far your desire to have sex all the time extends?” I kept up looking out the window knowing it was now or never and this conversation was definitely going to be happening with that snarky comment.

His hand stopping rubbing my thigh. “What do you mean, how far does it extend? What are you getting at?”

“I mean like, if you’re not getting it from me or it’s not enough from me are you so horny you need to do things with other people?” Shut up Georgia. Shut up.