03

Monday and Tuesday were extremely busy with fittings and everything. I had to cancel two days from my number of free days before the challenge officially started. I only had 10 days left. I hadn’t heard from Harry in the last two days either so I figured he was doing the same. I saw pictures of him with some fans out and about in London. He was probably trolling for his next conquests as well.

Wednesday I met with Gemma for lunch and explained to her that I had now found myself involved in the challenge as well. She smiled knowingly and pulled out a book from her purse along with a red string and tied it around my wrist.

“What’s this?” I asked, admiring the small charm that was attached to it.

“A Kabbalah bracelet.” She pushed the book towards me. “I gave one to Harry, too. I figured since both of you weirdo’s were doing this you could use some spiritual guidance as well. I also told him that this is where my involvement stops. I will not be keeping an eye on either of you two so if one of you ends up breaking one of your stupid rules it’s not my place to tell either of you, it’s on your conscience.”

“Thanks, Gem. I wouldn’t have expected you to get involved at all.”

We placed our order with the waiter and chatted about work until the food arrived and my phone went off with the Taylor Swift ringtone.

“You still have that for Harry?” Gemma laughed when she saw his face show up on the screen.

“It drives him nuts! I’ll call him back later. You know I love harassing your brother just as much as you do.”

We dug into our meals, enjoying the food at another one of Gemma’s favorite spots in the Hampstead area.  We said our goodbyes once we had paid the tab and went our separate ways. I called Harry back after hailing a taxi on my way to into Central London for my next fitting of the day but he didn’t answer.

I finally got a text from him after my final fitting of the day around 7:30 that evening when I was on my way back home.

Harry: Soz busy afternoon

He sent a picture of a pair of lacey panties on his floor.

Me: Gross I don’t want to see that

Harry: What kind do you wear?

Me: Not answering that because you’ll never need to know that

Harry: You’re no fun. Free tomorrow? I leave Friday morning :(

Me: After 2

Harry: See you then :)

Thursday morning and afternoon dragged on for me. The clients I was fitting that day were some of the fussiest I’ve ever dealt with in my life. They weren’t happy with any of the styling choices I had brought back and demanded I come back with more choices the next day that were more suitable their taste.

I spent the next few hours picking up samples from random designers all over London before I knew it was 5 o’clock. I pulled out my phone after hailing a taxi so I could drop the clothes off at my flat.

Harry: It’s 2:30

Harry: It’s 3:00

Harry: It’s 3:30 >:(

Harry: It’s 4... where are you?

Harry: Are you mad me?

I called him back explaining my afternoon and he said he would just meet me at my flat since he was in the area. Sure enough, when I opened the door to my flat he had a bottle of Southern Comfort waiting for me on the kitchen counter. He was laying on my bed, playing around on my iPad. I put the clothes in the spare bedroom and hung them up before joining him.