06

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Please vote and comment. I need help castin Gee. Send me some ideas?

“Gee? Earth to Gee?” He waved his hands in front of my face.

“What?” I snapped, unhappy that I had been brought back to this reality when all I wanted to do was revel in the sight of him half naked before me.

“Jesus, you women are so hot and cold. I said I’m going to take a shower and then we can get some dinner if you want.”

“Uh, yeah, whatever, that’s fine.” I mumbled. He left me alone to my thoughts disappearing into the shower and I thought of how desperately I wanted to be a fly on that wall in the shower watching him as he lathered himself up with soap. No, I wanted to be the soap, coursing over every inch of his body as the warm water rained down on him.

Fuck. I felt wetness growing in between my legs. I bit my lips, wondering if I had time to.. No. He would be finished in a few minutes and how would that look if he came out and found you playing with yourself? My mind said. Sure enough, the water shut off and Harry emerged a few minutes later in a cloud of steam that pillowed around him. He had his towel wrapped around his body but all it did was cover the part of him that I really wanted to see.

Fuck this stupid no-sex challenge. I pushed past him into the shower, slamming the door shut behind me. I needed a cold shower now.

“You smell like me,” he commented when I emerged. He was lounging on the bed dressed in all black except for a neon green bandana.

“Yeah, I forgot my shower stuff in my suitcase and couldn’t be bothered to come back out and get it.” I rifled around in my suitcase attempting to build an outfit and fighting the urge to throw myself on Harry in all my wet glory. I sighed and pulled out a simple black maxi dress that hugged every curve and a bra and headed back into the bathroom to dress.

Once my hair was dried and some make-up was applied, I stepped back out onto the streets of Amsterdam and noticed the feeling of deja-vu as if I had done this earlier. I realized I had forgotten my phone for the second time today when I felt in my bag for it. It must still be in my carry on bag.

“Fucking hell,” I mumbled, traipsing after Harry and wobbling on the cobblestoned streets of Amsterdam.

“What?” He asked, stopping and waiting for me to catch up with him.

“I just forgot my phone.”

“Oh yeah, I figured you had left it earlier as well.” He sped up again.

“What do you mean?” I picked up my pace to try to match his long strides.

“Zayn said you were out with Louis. I figured you didn’t want to be bothered.”

I stopped. “Wait! You knew I was here earlier? Why did you say you thought I had booked a later flight then?”