50

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I peeked out from under the covers to see Harry sleeping next to me. Shit. I remembered how angry I had been at him last night. I wasn’t as angry this morning but I was still annoyed at him somewhat. I rolled out of bed, thankful he was still sleeping and peeled off my clothes before I stepped into his shower. I washed myself and grabbed a towel before walking back into his bedroom.

He was sitting up, staring at me. “Let me guess, you were going to try to sneak out weren’t you?”

Damn it. He had caught me. I nodded. Thankfully Gemma had brought over a pair of jeans for me and I pulled them on, donning my red bra and searched in Harry’s closet for a shirt to wear. I grabbed one of his plaid button downs and it hung off of me but it was comfortable and smelled like him.

He watched me the whole time. “Are you going to say anything?” He finally asked me.

I shrugged. I didn’t really know what to say. “I should probably go.”

“Georgia, we are not going to do this. Christ, we’ve been together less than 24 hours at this point.”

I bit my lip. He was right.

“You were flirting with someone last night.” I said. I stood at the end of his bed.

He sighed. “Georgia, I can’t help it. I’m a friendly person. If that is going to be considered flirting and going to be an issue in our relationship then we’re going to have some serious problems from both parties.”

“I know you are. It’s just.. Louis said that was why he ended up fighting with you.”

His eyes narrowed. “Georgia, don’t you see? I told you this last night. Louis is just trying to cause drama between the two of us and we are feeding right into it by letting it come in between us. I love you. I don’t want to be with anyone else but you. You are my girlfriend and I wouldn’t disrespect you by doing something like that to you.”

I sighed. “Okay, fine. I’m not mad. I know how you are. I don’t want to start off our relationship by fighting over stupid stuff.”

“We’re bound to fight, Georgia. With both of us as stubborn as we are. You said last night you wanted honesty and communication from me. I’m not a mind reader so the same from you would be nice.” He got up from the bed and came over to me.

“I wish you wouldn’t have showered yet.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“I’m just going to get you all dirty again.”

Despite my hangover, I realized how horny I was. I always got like that when I was hung-over and with this naked green-eyed god in front of me, I was going to be insatiable today.

He captured my lips in a kiss and unbuttoned the plaid shirt of his I had donned before pushing it off my shoulders and placing kisses on my chest. He freed my breasts from my bra and rolled my nipples in between his fingers before he unclasped it from the back and added it to the growing pile on the floor.

He stood back from me and I wasted no time slipping off my pants and joining him on the bed. I straddled him and kissed him, feeling his hard on pressed against my thigh. His hands roamed up and down my back before he pulled me closer and captured one of my nipples in his mouth. He tugged gently on my nipple with his teeth and squeezed my other breast in his hand and I rocked my hips on top of him.

I leaned forward and whispered something in his ear.

His eyes widened. “Really?”

I nodded.