29

Georgia Gibson:

Man eater. Check.

Womaniser? Also check.

I had been with girls in the past. It was nothing out of the ordinary for me. I was open minded when it came to sex and had certainly had more than my fair share of sexual encounters of varying types over the years. But it was different this time.

Sure, I could blame it on the insane amounts of wine Juliette and I had drank, but I knew I had agreed to it because I wanted it. I wanted the freedom, I wanted the experience, I wanted the feelings. I wanted her.

I glanced over at the sleeping beauty next to me and groaned when I heard the pounding on my door. I watched Juliette as the pounding increased getting louder and she mumbled in her half- asleep state that I should probably get the door and face my problems. The clock read that it was barely past 9 in the morning. Wasn't it too early for this?

-

"You can sleep with me," she had said. I watched her face. I had been drawn to her so much during our conversation and spread my life out before us like it was an open book. All the pages had fallen out from the binding and it was scattered all over the floor in front of me but somehow this made sense. Her words echoed in my mind. She was offering me an out. An escape. A last ditch effort. The white flag of surrender was waving before me and I grabbed it, ready to seize the acknowledgement of defeat. All this happened in a figurative sense of course.

It literally happened when I pressed my lips to hers, instantly thankful we had gone back to my flat together instead of to a pub. I pulled back, watching her face for a reaction.

"I knew this wasn't your first time at the rodeo," she laughed to herself before she pushed my hair out of my face and leaned in to kiss me once more, a little more passionate this time. Her tongue slid it's way inside my mouth after she tugged on my bottom lip with her teeth and I echoed her motions, sliding my tongue in between her lips, sucking gently when hers entered my territory once more.

I lifted my hands to her hair and removed her clip that held her hair in a high ponytail. She shook her hair out and her blonde waves spilled over her shoulders.

I couldn't help but giggle. "Sorry, I've always wanted to do that."

She pursed her lips and pressed a kiss to my nose. "You're so cute, Georgia."

I instantly pouted. "I don't want to be cute. That's for 12 year olds."

Juliette raised an eyebrow and moved her face close to mine, her lips coming close to my cheek where she pressed a gentle kiss. "Show me what you've got then."

I grabbed the half of bottle of wine that was left and tugged on her hand, pulling her into my bedroom. I never had the chance to be dominating and now was my time to shine.

I set the wine down on the dresser and pushed her gently against the wall. I met her lips with a kiss then moved my mouth to her neck where I applied pressure with my lips and teeth. I pulled back and gripped her hands in mine and moved them above her head, holding them together with my right hand. My left hand started off on her hip, moving upwards, over her breast until I slipped my hand inside her bra and squeezed the soft skin lightly. Her breast fit perfectly in the palm of my hand and she left out a soft mewing sound when my nails gently scraped over her nipple. She moved her hips towards me but I pushed her back, steadying her with my hands.

I sank to my knees and lifted her dress up. No underwear just as I suspected. The dim lighting did her no justice and I kissed her inner thighs gently before biting down on the skin with my teeth. Her freed hands wound in my hair, pushing it back from my face and I moved back and forth between her thighs, biting on the soft skin until I heard her whimpering. She spread her legs and arched her hips a little more towards my face and I walked my fingers along her inner thigh until they hovered near her opening.