08

I awoke the next morning and figured Harry must have gone to get breakfast or something. My flight left at 7 that evening so I still had some free time to explore the city. I texted Louis.

Me: Morning :)

Louis: it’s almost afternoon

Me: Shh I was out til 3

Louis: I was sick :(

Me: Feeling better?

Louis: loads, thanks

Me: want to do something?

Louis: sure. meet me in lobby in 20?

Me: see you then

I quickly showered and put my hair in a bun, slipping on black jeans and a light pink tank top with a grey open sweater over it. Louis greeted me in the lobby wearing black jeans and a grey button down with the sleeves rolled up.

“What do you want to do?” He asked as we left the hotel. “Oh hey, Harry!”

I looked up and Harry was returning to the hotel, still dressed in his clothes from last night. He mumbled a ‘hello’ and brushed past us.

“Louis, can you give me a minute?”

He nodded and I followed Harry back inside the hotel. “Harry! Wait up!”

He stopped and turned to face me.

“Did you just get back?” I looked him up and down, noticing he was still wearing last night’s clothes.

He nodded and went to turn again.

“Harry! What’s going on? Did you lose the challenge already?” I teased.

His eyes flashed and he moved close to me, pressing my body against the wall. I suddenly became completely unaware of anyone else around me. He stared into my eyes, the scent of sandalwood lingering in the air around us. His hand came and rested on my hip the tips of his fingers grazing the start of my ass and the pad of thumb on the top of thigh. His voice was deadly low when he whispered in my ear.

“I’ve had a taste of you, Gee. I’m going to be counting down the days until New Year’s Eve when I’m burying myself inside of you and you’re screaming my name.” His teeth nipped my jawline and with that he was gone, disappearing into the lift.

I stood pressed against the wall, catching my breath. Holy fuck. What the fuck was that? My heart pounded in my ribcage and I felt the familiar tinge begin to grow between my legs.