45

I traced over the tattoos on his chest and the ones that ran down his arm. He caught me looking at him once he opened his eyes having felt the contact of my fingers on his skin.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He murmured, half asleep still.

"Hmm, I dunno, I just thought it was kind of funny you couldn't wait one more week." I laughed. "And I was just thinking of how dumb this butterfly tattoo is." I poked his stomach where his butterfly tattoo was inked across his skin.

He rubbed his eyes. "First off, the butterfly tattoo is not dumb. It's very significant to me. And secondly, I didn't hear you protesting when you were calling out my name, or pleading with me to fuck you finally. 'Please, Harry'," he imitated me crudely before he rolled over, pinning me underneath him. His eyes searched mine and he pressed his lips against mine.

I kissed him back, feeling his growing hard on pressed against my thigh as he moved his hips slightly. I instinctively spread my legs and he entered me in one swift movement. He wound his hands in my hair and moved in and out, my hips rising to meet his as he continued to kiss me, slipping his tongue inside my mouth. He moved his attention to my neck and I arched against him, moaning at the feel of him inside me while he tugged on my neck with his teeth.

He withdrew and gripped my hips, urging me to turn over and I did as he requested, perking my bum in the air. I glanced over my shoulder to see him taking in the site of me.

"This is one view I could never get tired of," he said softly, rubbing his hand over my bum, before he pushed inside me once more. Our pace was more rough this time, concentrating on our release which came soon for both of us as soon as he reached around to tease me from the front while he entered me once more, hard, filling me completely, muttering, "Fuck, Gee" as he came.

"Mmm, Harry," I moaned, my head pushed into the pillows as I felt my release in the same moment as his.

He stayed still, rubbing my back until he removed himself from me and lay down on the bed next to me. I snuggled into his embrace and he kissed my shoulders.

"I love you, so much," he said.

"Mmm, I got that," I laughed. "I think you showed me that twice already."

"I'll show you over and over again. God, this was so worth the wait. What time is it?"

I glanced over at the clock. It was nearly 2AM. "It's only 2 in the morning."

"Normally I would complain at being woken up from sleep, but I can't when it's you waking me up for sex." His hands moved up my body, before settling around my waist.

"Hey, I didn't wake you up for sex. I was just looking at your stupid tattoos. And thinking."

"Thinking about what?" He asked.

"Us, this, everything." I said. I had also been thinking about the whole Charlie situation but I didn't want to mention that and ruin the mood and I prayed he wouldn't bring anything up at least right now.

"And what are your thoughts on everything?" He pressed a kiss against my shoulder before biting softly on the skin.

"A little more clearer." I didn't mean to be so vague but I definitely felt like Harry had the upper hand in the current situation. Our connection was so passionate there was no way I could deny our attraction and chemistry anymore. It's almost as if we were made for each other and I finally felt whole. How had it taken me so long to realize this?

He didn't press me anymore and we drifted off to sleep. I felt his presence on me the whole night and I felt so peaceful and so at home. I could definitely get used to this and it was possibly the best feeling in the world.