24

"You're snoring." Someone was shaking me. I groaned and shrugged, moving my shoulders to get comfortable.

"Fucking hell, that was my dick."

I recognized that voice. I opened my eyes. I was in my apartment. I was lying on Harry Styles lap where I had just woken up from a nap.

"Wake up, Gee!" He demanded.

I rubbed my eyes. "I don't snore."

"Yes, you do. It's pretty cute actually. Your mouth hangs open and a bit of drool gathers in the corner of your lips. I think that's pretty sexy, actually."

"Fuck you." I sat up, letting my eyes adjust to the light and blinked a few times. "What time is it?"

"Almost five. I'm starved. Can we order food or go somewhere? I need to get out of this house." He pushed my shoulder playfully.

I elbowed him back. "Stop touching me. You can go somewhere. I don't want to be seen in public with you." I stood up from the couch, laughing to myself.

"You're so mean to me, Gee. I don't know why I like you so much."

I turned around. "Because no one else will put up with your shit."

He stood up and closed to distance between us. "I missed my sarcastic and witty Georgia."

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, walking into the bedroom. I heard footsteps behind me. "You're like a fly! Shoo!"

He grabbed my hand. "Do you know how many girls would kill to be in this position right now?"

I looked at him over my shoulder. "Go be with one of them, then."

He growled and pulled me to him. His voice was low in his throat. "You're the only one I want, Gee."

I closed my eyes, reveling in his touch. Even though layers of clothing separated us, I still felt the heat radiating from him and the desire began to pool between my legs. For a second, I debated telling him about the mutual masturbation I had shared with Louis but that would kill the mood 150%. I pulled out of his grip and stripped off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants, sliding them over my hips before I kicked them off into the corner. I removed the back clasp to my bra and slid my underwear off, adding them to the pile of clothing. I walked into the bathroom, completely aware of what I was doing.

I turned on the hot water in the shower and stepped in, standing under the stream and wetting my hair and body. I went to reach for the shampoo when I felt a presence. I opened my eyes to see Harry sliding the shower curtain back and entering the shower.

"What are you doing?"

He nudged me out of the way so he could stand under the stream. "Showering? What does it look like I'm doing?"

I gazed up and down the length of him. He would be the death of me yet.

It was hard to deny that showering with Harry Styles was probably the hottest thing that had happened to me in a long, long time and I reveled in the fact that he was wet and naked a few inches away from me. Despite that fact, I washed myself quickly and hurried out to dry myself before I found myself throwing the bet away when I crashed my lips against his and pressed my body to his.

I dried off, hovering before my closet, towel around me when Harry walked by me and snatched it off me. He tossed it on the bed. "You look better naked." Stop.

I settled on a pair of dark jeans and a cream sweater and black boots. He lay on my bed, pouting. "Get dressed. You demanded I go somewhere with you and I'm practically ready and you're still naked."