54

“Georgia,” Harry whispered.

I groaned and snuggled deeper under the covers. “Shut up and go back to bed,” I mumbled.

“Georgia!” He shook me. “I have to leave, love.”

“No, just stay with me forever, please,” I mumbled, fighting the urge to fall back to sleep. My bed was so warm and smelled like Harry.

He laughed. “I would love, but I have to go, you’ll see me in a few days again.” He shook me once more and I groaned.

“Five more minutes, please,” I said.

He sighed and moved his arm underneath me and flipped me over on my stomach. I opened my eyes to meet his dazzling green eyes. “Harry, what time is it?”

He bit his lip and glanced down at his phone. “Like five in the morning.”

“Why so early?” I rubbed my eyes, blinking, trying to wake myself up but I was so tired. It was a little over four hours ago that we had only gone to bed.

“I need to go home. It’s Boxing Day and you need to leave for Scotland today,” he reminded me.

“Don’t leave me,” I whispered, trying to hide my look of sadness.

“Georgia...” he reached for my hand. He wasn’t even dressed yet which to me meant he didn’t plan on leaving just yet. “You know I have to as much as I don’t want to.”

I pouted. “I know. Alright, fine, go, let’s just get this over with so we can see each other again.”

He pursed his lips. “When are you back in London?”

“The 28th but late at night. We’re flying back into London City from Glasgow so it’s just easier for me to go home than come back here.” I closed my eyes, reminded that three days without Harry felt like three too many.

“I’ll come over when you’re back then. Just text me when you land, alright?” He moved off the bed and stood up and searched for his boxers. He pulled them on and I watched him dress, slinking around the room to find his pants that were so very tight, accentuating his thighs and his perfect bum. He reached for his signature black t-shirt.

“No, leave that with me,” I said.

He smirked and tossed the shirt my way and I put it on, joining him as I searched for my pajama pants that had ended up on the floor last night. He found his sweater and went to put it on, but I stopped him, reaching out for him and pulling him close to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me, slipping my tongue inside his mouth. He responded, wrapping his arms around me, letting his hands roam free up and down my backside before settling on my bum where he squeezed gently.

I pulled back, breaking our kiss. “I love you.”

Harry leaned in to press a kiss to my forehead. “I know you do.”

“Hey.. Mister.. You should be so lucky to hear me say that,” I teased.

He rolled his eyes and kissed me once more. “I love you, too, Georgia. I will never get tired of hearing you tell me how much you love me.”

We untangled ourselves from one another and he finished dressing and I pulled a hoodie on over his t-shirt and followed him downstairs. We walked quietly, fingers entwined and stood kissing at the front door for a good ten minutes before I finally shoved him out the door knowing if he stayed a moment longer I wouldn’t let him leave.

I leaned against the door and felt tears welling in my eyes. I brushed them off, reminding myself it was only three days. I just had to wake up tomorrow morning and the next morning alone, but I would see him that night. Everything was going to be fine.