20

"Oh, yeah, that's definitely not Harry." I had showed Louis the video after dinner that night. I had to tell someone. I was so shell-shocked and still could not believe what I had seen. I swore him to secrecy until I decided what I was going to do.

"So what are you going to do?" He asked.

I sighed and lay down on his couch. "Good question. I've been such a bitch to her if I tell him he'll think I'm lying. If I show him the video, I have a feeling he'll be more hurt than we think."

"Yeah, that's true. Maybe hold off on it for a bit. Cheaters usually reveal themselves sooner rather than later." He sounded like he spoke from experience. Eleanor was still a sensitive subject so I didn't press the issue.

"I'm so tired. I can't believe this day."

"Stay the night, Gee," he whispered coming close to me.

"Louis, I"

"Yeah, Gee, I know, you can't." He looked forlorn.

"Actually, Louis. I was going to say, I would love to." I reached out for his hand and squeezed it.

He pressed a kiss against my cheek his lips hovering over mine as his blue eyes stared down into mine. I could get lost in his eyes forever. I pushed his hair out of his face and caressed his cheek.

"God, I want to kiss you so badly right now, Gee."

"I would love nothing more than your lips on mine. Believe you me. I've come so far though."

"Gee, you are Harry are barely speaking anymore. What's the point of you keeping up with this stupid thing?" He spoke tersely, clearly frustrated by our lack of physical touch.

"Louis, it's not even that anymore. At this point, I'm 4 and ½ months in. I might as well stick to the commitment I made."

He kissed my forehead. "You're right, I suppose. I'm just frustrated."

"Holy shit. I just thought of a loophole."

His eyes widened. "We can have sex?"

I swatted his head playfully. "No, but it says nothing about getting naked with another person, just a lot of no touching. BUT, I am allowed to touch myself, if you catch my drift."

He wasted no time pulling me up to his bedroom where we stripped down. His eyes grew wide as he took in the site of me, drinking in my curves as I did the same in regards to him. His naked body was covered in tattoos as random as a patchwork quilt. His chest was taut and looked rock solid and the deep v that cut where he pelvic bones was compliment with the perfect patch of hair that revealed the most gorgeous looking male endowment I have ever seen.

"You are stunning, Georgia. Absolutely stunning. Any man would be a fool to walk away from you." He pulled me towards the bed and we set ourselves up on opposite ends so we could enjoy the site of one another while giving pleasure to ourselves.

It didn't take much for me nor Louis. Months and months of pent up sexual tension between the two of us had led to this moment and it was better than I expected. I watched him slide his nimble fingers up and down his length while he watched me explore my own body running my hands from my nipples to my clit before I began to rub my sensitive area.

I watched his face contort when he was close and listened to the sounds of his breathing change and his gasp and moan when he finally climaxed, crying out my name. I brought myself to my high shortly after he came and my leg locked up as I clenched my eyes shut as wave after wave of pleasure ran through my body.

Louis and I fell asleep on opposite ends of the bed figuring it would be the safest bet for us. I never truly realized how nice it was to just be with someone. Maybe Harry was right.