+ Interactions +

On entering the diner the teens slid into their seats on an empty booth with Rose sat at the window on the left, Michael beside her and Kendall on the end. Across from her sat Luke, followed by Ashton and then Calum sat opposite Rose on the right booth.

An older woman in a blue diner's apron with blonde hair tied up into a pony tail approached the group and welcomed them all, offering them a menu to take a look at.

"Man i'm starving." Michael said as he picked up the laminated menu and scanned the breakfast options as everyone else picked up their menus and decided on what to order.

Rose of course didn't understand what was happening, but still tried to act like she did by picking up the menu and sticking her nose deep into it, not being able to understand a single word that was written on it.

A chuckle from Ashton caught her attention and she peeked her head up to have a look at what was so hilarious only to see all eyes on her.

"It's upside down babe." Michael grinned, taking the menu from her hands and turning it the correct way up as she watched him with a light tint forming on her cheeks.

"Better?" he asked and she smiled, nodding though in fact it wasn't better at all because she still had no idea what the menu said.

She looked across the table and her eyes met Calum's brown ones who looked between both her and Michael with a tense look on his face.

"I already know what i'm getting." Luke said, placing his menu back down on the table in front of him.

"Same."

"Me too." Kendall said.

"Shall we just order now?" she asked and the majority of the group nodded, so she placed her hand in the air until a waiter noticed and came over with a pen and pad in hand ready to take their orders.

The group took it in turns calling out their orders and what drinks they would like on the side as Rose was still staring at the menu with her eyebrows furrowed, trying to figure out what was actually going on.

"What are you having?" Michael asked her as she immediately turned her head to face him.

Again all eyes were on her, including the waitresses who were all waiting for her to place her order. She opened her mouth as if she was about to speak when Calum took over on her behalf.

"She'll have the sardines forshmak salad with a water please." he said, smiling up at the waitress as Rose nodded at what he was saying.

"Sardines for breakfast?" Luke questioned.

"She likes them." he simply shrugged, waving him off almost instantly.

"Okay so that's four english breakfasts, all with a side of beans and hash browns, one cheeseburger with fries and a salad, one sardines forshmak salad, three waters and three freshly squeezed orange juices. Is there anything else?" The waitress read aloud to the group, confirming their orders.

"That's it for now thanks."

"Alright, it'll be ready in a few." she smiled as she reached over to collect the menus from the teens before departing towards the kitchen.

*

*

Their drinks had arrived in under five minutes and the group already settled into drinking most of its contents. Rose sipped hers slowly, bringing the glass to her lips and letting the liquid slide onto her tongue, however the look on her face told Calum who had been currently watching her, that something wasn't so pleasing about her drink.

"You alright?" she furrowed her eyebrows and looked across the table where she noticed the salt and pepper jars, she pointed to them and Ashton passed them over to her, watching as she tipped a bit of pepper onto her finger and tasted it, cringing at the taste of it before pushing it away and grabbing the salt, repeating the same actions as she did with the pepper but this time smiling in satisfaction.

She unscrewed the lid of the salt jar and tipped almost all of it into her glass of water and yet again she became the centre of attention as the other teens watched her, laughing and exchanging awkward glances.

"Rose, stop." Calum sharply whispered catching her attention as she noticed his gaze and saw him shake his head. Her cheeks then turned a bright shade of pink as she noticed everybody's eyes on her and placed the salt jar down, flashing a small smile before looking back at Calum who was biting back his smile.

"Is that even nice?" Luke asked her and she nodded, taking the glass back to her lips and this time drinking a large gulp of it.

"Really? huh." Michael pondered for a moment, then contemplated on copying Rose's actions which he then did as he took the salt jar and tipped some into his water.

"Dude are you serious?"

"I wanna try it?" he shrugged and this time all eyes fell on his observantly as he took a large sip, holding it into his mouth for a few seconds before spitting the contents out all over the table as his friends burst out into laughter including Rose who fell into hysterics.

"Dude." Ashton groaned, wiping some off his face.

"Damn that shit is strong." he coughed, chuckling as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

All the while Rose was still laughing but it was in a way that even Calum had not seen. Her cheeks were turning red as she clutched her stomach with one hand and attempted to cover her mouth with the other, like it was the funniest thing she had ever seen.

"Oh so now you laugh at me?" Michael smirked, ruffling his green hair as the laughter of his friends started dying down, but Rose's still kept going.

Her laugh seemed to illuminate the group as it brought a smile to practically everyones faces at how she managed to find something so small so hilarious.

It made Calum smile at her cuteness, but it also had that same effect on Michael.

*

*

*

HI I'M BACK
ROSE IS CUTE I LOVE HER
AND YES MICHAEL THINKS SHE'S CUTE TOO XD
P.S LET THAT GIF KILL U BCOZ THAT'S HOW MIKEY LOOKS AT ROSE WHEN SHE'S LAUGHING FUCK ME

-S