+Wishes+

On making it back to the cabin, Calum tried hard to hide his frustration. As Michael walked in with a cheerful Rose by his side, the brown haired boy simply huffed in annoyance and walked over to his bed, slumping down on it and rolling his eyes at the duo whilst Luke and Kendall casually strolled in hand in hand and Ashton followed immediately noticing the look on Calum's face.

He eyed the couple as Michael seemed to be saying something funny to her which made her laugh, whether or not she even understood what was being said. It was bothering him...a lot.

"Do you think she gets it?" Ashton asked, perching down on the bed next to Calum as he moved to sit up.

"Doubt it, but he clearly thinks she does." he mumbled, keeping his gaze on the girl. He noticed that every few moments or so her eyes would flicker to meet his then suddenly gaze elsewhere, almost as if she had a small attention span.

"You think she's into him?" Calum decided to ask, bringing his bottom lip between his teeth as he begun nibbling on it nervously.

"Michael? I don't think so. Seems like she can't really keep her eyes off you." he answered also noticing the looks from Rose.

Calum huffed but even so, could not stop the small smirk growing on his face.

He thought for a brief moment as Ashton stood up off the bed and went to get himself a drink before deciding to stand up himself and walk over to Rose.

"You wanna come with me somewhere?" he asked, looking down at her from where she was seated. Her eyes lit up as he approached her and immediately she nodded, taking his hand that was offered to her.

"Cool where we goin'?" Michael said, also standing up to join the duo.

"Oh, uh nowhere special, we'll be back in a little while." Calum replied, putting emphasis on the 'we' so Michael would understand that he wasn't invited.

"Private time. Right." he smirked, winking at Calum who flashed a quick fake smile at Michael. "See you in a bit then." he added, only saying it to Rose.

Both boys could feel the tension between each other, but Michael seemed to be a little more careless about it than his friend was.

"Lets go." and with that Calum and Rose left the cabin and had a peaceful walk down to the riverside.

*

*

*

They sat by the edge of the water and talked for a while, though by edge i mean a good few metres away purely because Rose no longer felt confident near the water, either because she was afraid or she just did not want to go back in anymore.

The sky begun to darken and the sun began disappearing slowly behind the clouds, but both of them were too occupied with each other to notice.

At first small talk was made which was only Calum talking to Rose with her nodding or smiling in response. Staring out at the water, she tilted her head to rest on Calum's shoulder which brought a smile to his face.

"You know i really wish you could speak. I'd love to know what you sound like and what you would say to me." Calum spoke his eyes watching birds in the distance, hovering over the water.

She moved her head to look up at him and their eyes met. "I mean you know...when you're not singing siren songs and trying to drown my friends" he added, chuckling as she bit her lip nervously smiling uneasily back at him.

"I'm kidding Rose. You're harmless." he pecked her nose quickly, causing her face to scrunch up as a cute squeal left her lips, only causing his smile to grow until the crinkles by his eyes were fully visible and she playfully nudged his shoulder.

Then they were both able to find another moment of looking into each other's eyes and already they had begun leaning in to each other until their lips met softly as her hand gently grasped around the lower material of his t-shirt.

Until the rain had begun to fall.....hard

*

*

*

*

*

HELEEEWWWW
I'M SORRY ITS BEEN FOREVER AND A WEEKEND.

I HAVE HONESTLY JUST BEEN LAZY LIKE MY LIFE IS PRETTY UNEVENTFUL TBH

EXCEPT FOR TODAY SKWKWK I MET ALL TIME LOW, THEY'RE SO HUMBLE AND SWEET ESPECIALLY ALEX LIKE HE TOOK HIS TIME WITH EVERYONE AND SIGNED ALL MY STUFF, EVEN SOME FOR MY MUM LOL <3

ANYWHO I LOVE HARDER THAN I DID BEFORE

I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER LATER TODAY

I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER CALUM BOOK, ITS HORROR THO AND HE'S A CREEPY STALKER. CHECK IT OUT IF YA WANNA X

ITS RAINING DUN DUN DUUUUNN

-S