+ Her +

He gasped as air began to fill his lungs, his chest rapidly rising and falling as he found himself lying on the edge of the lake by a large rock, dripping with water.

He lifted himself up and placed his palms on the ground to support his body as he looked around him, curious as to what had just happened.

He remembered falling in the water, feeling the pain from the rock hitting his head. He moved his hand to touch the skin of his head, pulling it back and noticing fresh blood on his fingertips.

His mind frantically wandered, he thought he was going insane....

But then he saw her.

It was a girl, staring straight at him with her body submerged in the water, the only visible parts of her being from her shoulders upwards. He stared back, mesmerised by her beauty.

Her long black hair was pulled over her shoulders, covering her chest, each strand perfectly positioned on her head, not one loose end was visible. Her skin was pale white almost resembling the disney princess 'snow white'. She was beautiful and he was curious as to what she was doing in the lake.

"A-are you uh....d-did you...help me?" He asked, feeling somewhat self-conscious around the mysterious girl watching him.

She nodded, but said nothing.

"Th-thank you. Um...what are you doing here?" He tried pulling himself up off the ground, but winced from the throbbing pain in his head, groaning as he felt himself go dizzy.

Again she said nothing, just watched him as if she was entranced.

She began moving closer towards him and his eyes widened, thinking she was naked in the water from the amount of bare flesh he could see. Her eyes never left his as she glided through the water so elegantly in complete silence that he could hear his own breathing.

When she had reached the edge of the water, she moved towards the large rock in the water, shielding herself behind it as she brought a hand up and placed something on top of it.

It was his phone.

Due to the shockproof cover that he had purchased a few months ago, it survived the fall in the water and lit up when she accidentally touched the home button, which startled her, causing her to move away from it.

Slowly he moved over to it, taking the phone in his hands and thanking the girl, noticing a small smile curl up on her lips.

"What are you doing here? Are you one of Luke's cousins or something?" He asked.

She shook her head 'no' continuing to stare at him, as if she was examining him.

"What's your name?"

She gave no answer.

He furrowed his eyebrows at her, feeling a little weirded out by who she was, what she was doing there and why she was not speaking to him.

By now the pain in his head was calming and he carefully stood up, clutching his phone in his hands. Still, she was watching him from her position in the water.

He wondered if she could have been one of the fisherman's daughters, she looked young possibly younger than Calum but he was unsure, seeing as her beauty could not have been inherited by one of those men.

He was going to ask her another question when his phone buzzed in his hands and he noticed that it frightened her, immediately causing her to move even further away from it and Calum, splashing around in the water.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yelled, falling backwards on the ground, scaring the girl even more when he saw something he did not believe was real.

*

*

*

It was a mermaid tail.

~~~~~~

TADAAA, YOU GUYS NAILED IT

FOUR CANDY FOR U MY GLEN COCO'S

THIS STORY GETS BETTER I SWEAR :-)

-S