+ Experiences +

The group of teens walked out of the cabin together towards the direction of Ashton's car, dodging the fallen leaves and sticks around them as Calum's hand stayed intertwined with Rose helping her to keep her balance with every step she took.

He noticed the few smirks Michael would occasionally throw his way as they continued to walk which he simply ignored...or at least he tried to ignore.

On reaching the vehicle everyone climbed in, choosing and sorting how they were all going to fit, whilst Ashton just strolled over to the drivers seat and listened to the bickering unfold.

"I call shotgun." Luke cheered.

"Why? I should get shotgun and you should get in the back with your girlfriend." Michael argued, walking over to the front and opening the passengers seat.

"I kinda wanted shotgun too though." Kendall interrupted, raising her hand shyly.

"Well tough i'm taking it, so bug off." Michael replied, throwing himself in the front and slamming the door shut behind him.

"He's always cranky when he's hungry." Calum whispered to Rose, noticing the look of confusion on her face at Michael's outburst.

So the four of them squeezed in the back, with Luke at the far right end of the car, followed by Kendall and then Calum with Rose perched comfortably on his lap.

"Everybody ready?"

"Yes...and starving." Kendall answered.

"You okay?" Calum asked, gently nudging Rose as she turned and gave him a small nod.

And of course she was okay, at least that was until the engine began roaring to life and Ashton began driving.

A loud shriek left her lips as she gripped the headboard in front of her, accidentally pulling Michael's hair alongside it.

"OW!" he yelled, pulling himself free from her grip as she began panicking, reaching out for anything to hold onto, screaming as soft tears escaped her eyes.

"What's wrong with her?" Kendall asked, concern evident in her voice.

"Is she afraid of cars or something?"

"I dunno, hey...hey, Rose it's okay, it's okay." Calum tried re-assuring her, wrapping his arms around hers and holding her tight in order to calm her down and stop her from thrashing around in the small confinement of the vehicle.

"Dude stop the car." Luke said and almost immediately Ashton had pulled over onto the side of the road, turning around in his seat to face her as Michael copied.

"Are you alright?"

She didn't answer, but her tear stained cheeks proved she was not okay.

The truth was that being on land was like being in a completely different universe than being in the water. There was no 'transport' only swimming and there were no clothes nor was there any water entrapped in bottles and then labelled as 'bottled water' it was all just becoming too much to handle.

"I don't think she's ever really been in a car........for a while." Calum said, quickly editing the end of the sentence after realising how ridiculous it sounded.

"Does she like..have a fear of cars or something?" Kendall asked, a look of sympathy on her face.

"I think so." Calum replied, focusing his attention to the scared girl on his lap.

"Well let her sit here instead, i'll squeeze with Luke. Put her beside you."

So they shifted without ease. Kendall climbed up onto Luke's lap and Calum sat Rose beside him in the middle of the vehicle and wrapped his arms around her shaking frame, whispering comforting words in her ear as he wiped away her few tears.

"Shall i keep driving?" Ashton asked furrowing his eyebrows. Calum nodded, cuddling Rose close to him as she wrapped her shaking arms around his torso, staring up at him as he gave her a reassuring smile and she attempted to give one back in response.

"You'll be alright." Michael said, placing a hand on her leg as their eyes met and he gave her a wink, smiling a small smile which she returned, blushing slightly with her head gently placed on Calum's chest.

*

*

*

The startling experience to the diner was over in a good half hour or so. Rose kept her grip tight around Calum throughout the journey, so tight in fact that when they finally exited the vehicle and he lifted his shirt up, small crescent moon signs were indented onto the side of his torso, but of course he didn't bother to mention it as long as she was no longer fearful of anything.

The group of teens stepped out of the vehicle in a hurry because they were all starving and desperate for some breakfast. Ashton, Luke and Kendall lead the way with Rose, Calum and Michael following behind. She was in between both boys, holding Calum's hand as they walked with Michael trying to crack some jokes in order to relax the girl beside him.

The only problem with that was that Rose did not understand any of his jokes and simply looked at him questioningly as he laughed to himself, whilst Calum simply smirked.

"Tough crowd, tough crowd." he mumbled, sighing in defeat and shoving his hands into the pockets of his ripped skinny jeans, continuing up to the 'Wow' diner which was literally in the middle of nowhere.

*

*

*

SO THIS IS SMALL COZ I WANT TO MAKE EACH CHAPTER A NEW SCENE.
THE NEXT ONE IS OF COURSE THE DINER MEAL.
INCASE YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED....MICHAEL KINDA...WELL YEAH.
;)
PLZ GUYS IF U LIKE THIS LEAVE A COMMENT COZ I HARDLY GET ANY ON THIS :(
-S