+Transformations+

They broke apart immediately, Rose panicking as she stumbled up onto her feet and began racing into the woods beside her, stopping under a tree and tucking her body into it as much as she could, panting as fear began kicking in. Calum followed after her, confusion written over his features.

"What? What is it? You don't like the rain?" he asked, as the water began dampening his hair and clothes as he stood in front of her, not as sheltered as she was.

She shook her head 'no' gesturing towards her legs and pointing out to the water, retracting her arm with a gasp as the rain fell upon her skin.

"Wh-i don't. What is it you're tail?" she nodded frantically.

"But i don't get it. If the water brings back you're tail then what about in the restaurant...you drank the water and some of Michael's must have touched your skin."

A look of struggle crossed her features because she was unable to explain herself to him, so she didn't. She attempted to form words and he noticed as water droplets began dripping down from his hair.

"Alright look it's okay, we'll wait it out." he told her and she nodded.

Though in a few moments they both knew waiting it out was not an option because the rain had turned into a heavy storm and began breaking its way through the leaves currently sheltering her head in the trees.

She looked up at her surroundings, her breathing increasing as she looked to Calum for help, fearful to touch his wet skin as hers began to dampen.

It was a matter of minutes before the transformation had occurred and her legs began to grow scales. Calum noticed the bare skin below her bellybutton begin to change colour and texture. He reached his hand out and touched the skin, feeling the slimy scales as she looked down at his hand.

Gentle tears left her eyes, camoflaughing themselves with the weather before she lost her balance and fell before he could catch her, the clothes she was wearing now torn away from her body as her tail grew back and her scales were now clear on full show.

A gasp left her lips on the impact, but she was lucky enough not to hit her head. Her tail thrashed around, but she found herself unable to move from the position she was in.

Looking up at Calum she only found a look of confusion on his face as well as shock from what he had just witnessed. She looked both embarrassed and afraid, wondering if he would leave her.

They were both silent as the rain continued to fall down on them, drenching Calum's clothes and only applying moisture to Roses' tail. With her hair resting down her back, he noticed the scales that also covered her chest, something which he had never noticed before because her hair was always in the way.

Her scales, all of them compared to those of a dirty sea, a faded green and blue colour though they seemed to shine when the rain came in contact with them.

She looked up at him, propping herself up onto her elbows with all her strength before reaching out her hand for him to take, being careful not to lose her balance. It was if it was the first time he had seen her this way, in her original form because he looked at her, almost like he was afraid.

She thought he was going to leave her, there was something in his eyes that told her. She attempted to reach her hand out further, but he only took a step back and that's when her fear started to sink in. Her eyes grew glassy and she started to sob, dropping her hand and looking away from him, instead looking at her tail almost feeling disgusted with herself.

But nevertheless, he crouched down and her eyes darted to meet his. The look on his face was unreadable and that only seemed to frighten her more.

He took her arms, lifting them up and carefully placing them around his neck before taking a deep breath in as he slowly lifted her up off the ground and began carrying her back uphill through the rain storm, trying to conjure up a plan in the process.

Her eyes stayed trained on his, watching as he tensed and panted with every step.

"Man this tail weighs a ton." he mumbled to himself before turning his gaze to her, notice an uneasy look on her face.

"You thought i was going to leave you?" he asked her, the rain water blurring his vision slightly. After a few moments nodded, adjusting her grip around the back of his neck.

*

*

*

"I would never leave you Rose."

*

*

*

THIS IS CUTE
I FOUND THE PICTURE AND FELL IN LOVE <3 *sigh*
GUYS I HATE SAYING THIS BUT PLEEEEAAASSSEEE COMMENT MORE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT VOTES JUST COMMENT. I HARDLY GET ANY AND IT SUCKS, IT PUTS ME OFF WRITING COZ I FEEL LIKE NOBODY'S INTERESTED. :(

-S